Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stefan and Newman motor?

Started by onlov, November 03, 2008, 04:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

hi mr. stefan

my name is Tito L. Oracion
   i discover the secret of sm, "its the igniter patent of nikola tesla"

please try to review it.

seekingknowledge

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on November 27, 2008, 04:10:01 AM
hi mr. stefan

my name is Tito L. Oracion
   i discover the secret of sm, "its the igniter patent of nikola tesla"

please try to review it.

I researched the patent ,so you mean you are able to recharge up dead batteries and able to run things of them all from that basic ignition circiut? can you demonstrate it,

Tito L. Oracion

Sir, please bear with my english, i`m not  used to speak for it,
here is what i have done:
                                            just make a little modification ofcourse, i`ve made three parallel coil to the one that become high voltage and put a 3 collector perpendicular to that high voltage and thats it just like a tranformer, it gives unlimited energy and it is very controllable, and by dumping the one collector to the capacitor it becomes self powered, just a matter of on and off relay or reed relay, dont forget to use zener diode at least 3v.

be very carefull, you can accidentally make an uncontrollable voltage that look like a tesla coil.
its fun but very dangerous. :o :o :o

try to make coil combination. there is a little secret here so you just try to discover it ,its very fun but dont forget the danger!!!!!!!!

I love everybody so be carefull anyone.

"if power comes from coil then of course you can power everything just it depends on the design"
do you know that we can also make an efficient electrolysis from this, belive me sir just make a try!!!!!!

Thank you,

Tito L. Oracion (Philippines)

Goat

@Tito L. Oracion

Thanks for posting but this is supposed to be an "Open Source Forum" where everyone shares ideas and posts circuits to explain their findings, so when you post things like "there is a little secret here so you just try to discover it" it helps no one here  ;)

Please post a detailed description of what you have with schematics and all values such as wire size, number of turns etc. AND WITHOUT ANY "Secrets" so that some of us can hopefully replicate your findings and drag this world out of the energy mess it's been in for far too long, otherwise you will just be added to my list of people on this forum that I don't even bother looking at posts from because of grandiose claims without proof  :-\

Regards,
Paul

b0rg13

Quote from: Goat on December 01, 2008, 12:52:13 PM

Thanks for posting but this is supposed to be an "Open Source Forum" where everyone shares ideas and posts circuits to explain their findings, so when you post things like "there is a little secret here so you just try to discover it" it helps no one here  ;)

Regards,
Paul

if people actually did this there would be zero posts, it seems to be
%90 bitching about stuff/each other,...%8 of interesting ideas,...%2 of promising stuff,...and now the idea of paying to join the site AND youll get access to elite *stuff*, ..LMOA..,...im out of popcorn. :(

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.