Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to use magnets to run a generator?

Started by Lee, November 03, 2008, 01:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

Freezer,

That was interesting here is a powerpoint presentation on it.

[PPT]
Presented at the: International Conference on Future Energy II

GestaltO

Interesting, i actually was sitting the other day doing something else and the thought randomly popped into my head so i wrote down the words self propelled generator using magnets. I have a theory of a way to build a generator powered by magnets but it was literally a fleeting visualisation (i mentally construct anything like this i hated doing the writing of method conclusions blah blah in school for this reason)

I'm actually ordering some supplies as soon as i have the funds to build a desktop version and will let you know how it goes.
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

gyulasun

Quote from: Lee on November 03, 2008, 03:13:07 PM
Freezer,

That was interesting here is a powerpoint presentation on it.

[PPT]
Presented at the: International Conference on Future Energy II

Hi Lee,  do you mean to include a link to the powerpoint presentation (but you forgot)?

Thanks,  Gyula

Lee

Gyula,

the link:  www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/COFE/Loder.ppt -

GestaltO,

I would appreciate it if you would let us know how that works out for you.

I personally know little about the equasions and method.  I've just been good at theory, it seems to me that the secret lies in the actual materials (their underlying properties in conjunction) used to construct a working model.  I would not venture to think that a working prototype is going to be constructed out of your evryday materials.

I truly appreciate everyones feed back honestly let's keep it coming!

I half expected to get laughed off the site as what I am really proposing is a form of perpetual energy.

I would really like to speak with anyone who fully understands the equasions behind this!

Liberty

I am currently building an all pemanent magnet motor device.  I think that I have a good design of my own creation that, if successful, might be in the class of a small Howard Johnson type permanent magnet motor.  However, it is not designed anything like a Howard Johnson motor.  It is totally different from anything out there.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor