Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IST'S "G" STYLE NEO MAGNETIC ELECTRIC AMP non quenched...

Started by innovation_station, November 04, 2008, 08:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

8)

GET YER BRAINS GOING

lol

of course this works....

ist

bolt ill let you build the quenched one  ;)

wait till i add peizeo to this

:D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

guys i need a simple curcuit that can pulse at 2.5 hz anyone want to design it?

i will list this curcuit on my site  for sale and the designer can have the credit ...   as well as sales shoul he / she decide to .

any how there is just a laque of intrest round here so it seams....

thats ok i am not worried intrest will gro as more people understand what happins with this stuff

all the hows and whys...

ist

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

Koen1

Hi IST :)

Sorry, I'm not the guy you're looking for to design your 2.5Hz pulse circuit.

As for the apparent lack of interest, I think I know why this is.
I think it has to do with the fairly minimalist way in which you present your ideas.
You tend to post an idea, drop a few clues as to what you're doing
and what you've concluded, but you tend to not give a full and complete
description of the setup, you hardly ever post diagrams of the circuits,
and I think it is just not clear to many that what you post are not just
new ideas you have come up with but rather that you have actually
already done some tests which seem to show very interesting if not
OU results.

I think that, if you would take more time to describe your setup in detail,
describe or even show pics of the measurements you've taken,
and indicate why that is a remarkable and potentially very usefull test result,
perhaps in combination with a schmatic diagram,
more people will understand what it is you are pointing out,
and more people may show greater interest.

I myself find your approach quite charming as it appears to combine
heavily Bearden/Bedini/Brandt/Tesla-esque elements with scalar coil
and typical pulse back emf effects, in a sort of no-nonsense "let's just
see if that'll work if I try this" sort of way.
But I too find your descriptions extremely brief and would like to see more
details. ;)

So that may be an explanation for the apparent lack of interest in your posts?
It's not that your devices are not interesting. It's that you don't make it clear
to most forum visitors exactly how interesting they are, and how much energy
you're getting out.
Perhaps simply posting a little overview of input vs output energy would already
help in drawing more attention to your posts? Just a suggestion. :)

Kind regards,
Koen

innovation_station

guys im doing my best at not letting it all out ...

you really  have no idea how hard of a job it is ....  i want people to expairment and post there results ...

you do realize how huge of an impact this will make on the world as we know it....

i dont want to convert masses i just want to teach a few of you lol the simple stuff b4 i blast off to the crazy stuff...

like ag   ;D

any how it really is not hard to achive ou  when you apply electricty to a magnet what is the result?

real simple ou is a switch and a peice of wire  even simpler  a battery and a wire ...  make and break a connection ...  you have ou... ;)

there many ways ...  look at ottos test ..  it is a positive feed back loop ...  where the control induces the collector...  ;D

aswell you get the standing wave for free.... 

real tpu ...  induce the hv spikes to the low voltage current  ;)  what is the result?

ist

too many ways

this "G unit" lol  operates from a single pulse as tesla teaches in the conversion patt.. ;)  and it uses electrofied neos to amp it  it then pluges into a coil amp

starcruiser

Regards,

Carl