Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where does the universe get energy from?

Started by brian334, November 04, 2008, 03:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

The energy exists in two forms. Energy and black energy. Black energy is the opposite of energy, and when mixed in two equal portions, they will cancel eachother out into nothing.

So where does the energy come from? I believe energy as we see it is a continous equalisation between matter and dark matter by radiation. In sum both matter and dark matter is nothing. So energy as an absolute extent is therefor nothing, and has never arised, never exist, and will never cease. Energy is just an illusion, as we, human beings, is a part of the same energy and black energy battle, and we will also respond to it accordingly in a way that make us believe there is some energy exchange going on in the universe - energy we can use to something. However, energy can be used only temporary, as all energy isn't allways suitable for the task we want it to do. Every time we use energy, we have loss as another energy, in a lower level - it is trying to equalize itself with black energy as soon as something or someone tries to get some work out of it. Energy is an illusion!

So what is work? We move something from point A to B - thats work, but simulntaneously, something else is moved in reverse. As we know very well: Force equals counterforce. If we move 1 kilo 1m, the earth, and in fact the whole universe, moves the opposite direction accordingly - though not very noticeable due to weight difference - and all the other mass movements in all different directions on this planet. The sum of these workouts, is therfor zero, but in exchange we have made a closer gap between energy and dark energy via loss. So work is also an illusion, but as long there is loss on the way from A to B, we, as human beings - a part of the energy vs. black energy battle - believes that work has been done. We see the world from our own eyes.

We are all made of the same matter and energy, and will respond accordingly to the energy in the universe as anything else in there - even if we think we can think, and make decisions on demand - the fact is that we don't. We are all controlled by the same physical laws as for any other parts of the universe.

- It is all an illution -

Just thoughts :)

Vidar

utilitarian

Quote from: ResinRat2 on November 05, 2008, 11:10:28 AM
That I don't know. Just like you don't know where any of the energy come from either.

As I said, my opinion has just as much proof as any other. Go pick on some other opinion and prove that other opinion wrong as well. I will bet you can't.

I stand by my opinion!

Your opinion bears the characteristic of being unfalsefiable.  It cannot be proven wrong.  However, this is not generally considered a strength, but rather a weakness.  The problem is that it also cannot be proven right, and sits along with all the other unfalsifiable arguments out there, such as that there is an invisible and undetectable flying giant elephant that made us all and watches over our every move.

WildBill

Since this is a forum of opinions, I'll chime in with my 2 cents. Since we can neither prove or disprove how Energy actually came to be, I choose to believe what 90% of rational people choose to believe, that our universe was designed by a Grand architect. And for me, this is The Almighty God. However, pickup a Bible and read the first paragraph. It says: In the beginning the Spirit of God was "hovering over" the Waters and darkness covered the surface of the deep. He said: Let there be light, and BANG,,,,,,There was light. Now, could this be the point where matter and energy (light) were separated???? because  it also states that the "heavenly bodies" were not created until the 4th day., so what was the light for the first 3 days?? This "proves" to me that the universe did  not mysteriously appear out of thin air, but from matter, Wlere did the matter come from?? I'll ask Him when I see Him ;D, so can you!!
Every great journey begins with a single step!!

brian334

There is no doubt in my mind that we will always be able to ask more questions about the universe than we will ever be able to answer.

hoptoad

Hmmmm... KneeDeep.  Low-Q, are you by chance a sharman?
I similarly muse about such illusions from time to time.

Here's a thought for those who need a godly explanation for the beginning of the universe (God, the big bang, etc), and still wish to fully incorporate the scientific principle of conservation of energy/matter.

---------------------------------------
In the beginning, was God!

Then there was God for a really, really, really, really long time.

Long enough for God to get really, really, really bored!  :(

So God became the forever changing, never boring, energetic universe.  :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KneeDeep

Cheers all.