Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

force fields

Started by GestaltO, November 05, 2008, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GestaltO

ok so this is a bit random and nothing really to do with free energy, but i just had a thought...

force fields, sheild blah blah are in most sci-fi movies and tv shows in one form or another. I read last week that one had been made that created an invisible wall in some factory purely by accident and seems they cant replicate it on demand.

However, technically our blood has iron in it which is a ferrous metal, no matter how minute this would technically be affected by strong forces of magnetism, as seen in xmen for example. yes i know this is starting to sound ridiculous...bear with me.

Technically could you not use....somehow...magnetic fields to create a force field that would effectively stop a person dead in their tracks?!? i had actually thought of a theory when i started writing this post and now it's totally dissapeared from my mind so this post isn't as descriptive as it was originally going to be. if it comes back to me i'll post more.
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

TinselKoala

The iron in blood isn't a magnetic form. Good thing too, or MRI and CAT scan machines would probably kill you.
So I think magnetic force fields of the kind you describe, acting on blood, probably won't work.
Electrostatic force fields, now, are a different story. I think the "wall" you describe, if it's the same one I heard about, was electrostatic.
I think it should be possible to use electrostatic fields, produced by very high voltages and field-shaping electrodes, to do all those "science-fictiony" things, like personal armor, tractor beams, walls of force, "bubbles", and so forth. Charge can be transferred in vacuum by plasmas, and wherever there is stuff around, like spacecraft or spacesuits, the local vacuum isn't going to be very good anyway.

Creativity

well if u use a strong enough pulse of EM waves i believe u can erase brain activities by introducing a one-big-all-cooking-spark ;) is it what u r looking for :) ?

when someone will come up with antigravity a shield would be an antigravity field :)
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

AB Hammer

Sorry but the best force field I have ever come against is a welder who hasn't taken a bath for a week. I am talking about 4 ft repulsion. PU!   ::)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

GestaltO

hahaha. great. Yeah i realised the iron in your blood isn't a friggin magnet after i posted but then went to do something else lol. yeah it was electrostatic the one i read about. in a sheet plastic processing facility if i reember correctly where the plastic wrap was travelling at like 1000 meters per second across a conveyor belt.

an anti gravity field is a decent proposal however i think this would have to be like -200Gs+ to instantly stop something like a bullet for example. But yeah theoretically that would do it. nice  :)
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.