Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MIT vs. Steven Marks TPU.

Started by RYCOM COMPUTERS, November 07, 2008, 03:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

And what happens when you place a conductor in a changing magnetic field?

IMO:
At the frequencies they use think of it as using a giant cell phone. Sure, they aren't using cell phone frequencies but the frequencies are not what our bodies can accept. I think there will be energy transfer to our bodies as well.

Longitudinal? No doubt.

alan

"No doubt, yes", or "no doubt, no"?
Non radiating mag fields, is that another word for scalar B?

I think it can be compared to tesla's wireless energy through the earth, but only using magnetic fields. The devices need to be tuned to the frequency, but what about things with a harmonic or aliasing resonant frequency, those also will (partially) resonate.

BEP

No doubt yes.

I think they have it wrong. The radiation should be in the form of pressure waves.
Yes, the receiver must be resonant to the pressure wave. If I'm correct we are talking about a very narrow tuning range.
Agreed, power transfer should be almost zero for untuned circuits.

Harmonic, subharmonic and aliased should also receive. My concern is the possibility of anharmonic results.

alan

anharmonics, like those of harddisks :)

I find this mag. pressure or scalar wave hypothesis very interesting, but know too little of it, only that it is like sound in a medium or pressure waves in water.
Got more info?

BEP

Pressure waves....  Just think of it like sound waves. The oddities are source to receiver distance and matching resonance is key. Unlike transverse amps and volts stay together (no leading/lagging) so power only appears while in the peak.

Use HF/VHF and those nodes are narrow.

Plenty of stuff on the web. Most of what I know comes from my bench.