Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Get To Know Your New 'NWO' Handlers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 09, 2008, 02:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Hey...lets all meet at the 'World Dictatorship Summit' coming up on the 15th of the month.

" This is a confidential strategy paper for the November 15 G-20 summit in Washington DC. This is not a new Bretton Woods in any sense, but rather a British-steered attempt to impose the dictatorship of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on the entire planet, wiping out all hope of economic recovery, the modernization of the developing countries, and national sovereignty at the same time. "

More here...

http://www.rense.com/general84/secr.htm

Regards...

ScaryTruth

Any US history book that does not acknowledge Masonic/Zionist Manifest Destiny, (sometimes disguised through a variety of alternate monikers), thoughout American history, from it's earliest beginnings, is a hoax.
These books, mass produced for our children's consumption from the first grade onward, contain a carefully sanitized and perverted version of events and the influences behind these events.
A shadow government consisting of moneyed personages unseen, have dictated government priorites and agendas far from the public view. This is a generational hierarchy, following carefully controlled bloodlines. Any consent from the public in pursuit of large intrigues is manufactured via opinion management and manipulation, through a controlled mainstream media.
For over forty-five years, Soviet citizens were well aware that their "information" in the media was nothing more than carefully crafted propaganda - the unabashed party line from top to bottom.
But it is stunning that in this modern day, right here in the United States, the American people, in immense numbers, are oblivious to the same system of fraud - a grand hoax carried out against them on a daily basis by a sophisticated and coordinated network of information manipulators. A mainstream media that has evolved into nothing short of the fouth branch of the US government.
Organizations, and especially their agendas, such as the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilatteral Commission and the Federal Reserve Central Bank are described in terms of stark banality. Also carefully sanitized in their functions, accomplishments and methodology, are immensely powerful organizations such as the United Nations, AIPAC, (American/Israeli Public Relations Committee), The International Monetary Fund and The World Bank.
The Tavistock Institute, The Committe of 300, The City of London, (not the actual city) and entities such as the Mossad, the CIA and MI6 are but enforcement tenticles of our self-appointed masters.
There are incredibly dark agendas that are being pursued at this moment, by the most clever, well-organized, focused and ruthless persons imaginable. And what is most remarkable, is that their agendas are carried out as a series of sophisticated ruses - accepted by the vast majority of Americans.

Cap-Z-ro

That is a fair assessment of from what I've learned.

There has to be some form of mind control involved, preventing the situation from dawning on more people than realize it already...as it really isn't that hard to see whats going on.

Regards...

alan

Quote from: Pirate88179 on November 10, 2008, 01:48:38 AM
@ Cap-Z-ro:

You know, I hate to admit this, but I am beginning to think you may be correct.  I don't think it matters who is "in charge", I think they all work for someone else....and it's not us.

Bill
Lucifer, not working for him, but worshipping him, or better said, self.
I found this series very interesting and very well made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtpEgvnmmJM&feature=PlayList&p=9467E848EFCA9336&index=0&playnext=1

ScaryTruth

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 16, 2008, 08:16:28 AM
That is a fair assessment of from what I've learned.

There has to be some form of mind control involved, preventing the situation from dawning on more people than realize it already...as it really isn't that hard to see whats going on.

Regards...

What many refer to as psyops, (psychological operations), once thought to be associated chiefly with military disinformation campaigns, has evolved into the mainstream - a sophisticated, well-coordinated system of opinion management, even shaping cultural and moral values - on a massive scale. What Walter Lipmann described as "manufacturing consent".
For reasons that I am unable to nail down, or even to mildly grasp, Americans in particular lend a staggering legitimacy to their government/political institutions, to wit: Bush actually holds a 25% approval rating after eight years of disaster on myriad fronts.
And what alarms me above all, is that with 65 days remaining, the Zionist cabal may not be done with this puppet president yet.