Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy should be easy to get.

Started by nightlife, November 11, 2008, 09:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Why cant we use air, gravity and water. If we pump air in to a balloon under water it rises up and if the balloon was fixed to a weight it would fall back down when the air was released and if the balloon was to travel a half mile in each direction that would equal a mile of travel that could be used to produce electricity that should be able to power the air pump and still have electricity left to power other things.
Extra pulley’s and weights could be used to multiply the movement and the pulley’s could be attached to generators to multiply the electricity produced.

Another concept would be making hydrogen at the bottom of a half mile long tube that would rise to the top just like air but we could use the hydrogen to fuel motors and the movement of the weight to produce electricity.

nightlife

Here is a example of one type of design I had in mind.

utilitarian

Quote from: nightlife on November 11, 2008, 09:38:20 AM
Why cant we use air, gravity and water. If we pump air in to a balloon under water it rises up and if the balloon was fixed to a weight it would fall back down when the air was released and if the balloon was to travel a half mile in each direction that would equal a mile of travel that could be used to produce electricity that should be able to power the air pump and still have electricity left to power other things.
Extra pulley’s and weights could be used to multiply the movement and the pulley’s could be attached to generators to multiply the electricity produced.

Another concept would be making hydrogen at the bottom of a half mile long tube that would rise to the top just like air but we could use the hydrogen to fuel motors and the movement of the weight to produce electricity.

The reason is that in practice, it requires more energy to inflate a balloon at deep pressure than what can be recaptured from the rising balloon.

Regarding the hydrogen idea, electrolysis is not an overunity process, so there is no gain there alone.  And the energy costs of electrolysis also increase with water pressure.

nightlife

utilitarian,
QuoteThe reason is that in practice, it requires more energy to inflate a balloon at deep pressure than what can be recaptured from the rising balloon.

We have the downword motion aswell that could be utilized and the pressure of the weight could be offset by the outside weights as shown in the picture and more generator pulley's could be used then what is pictured. The weight cables and retractable airlines and the retatration device could all be utilized for creating electricity during both the upword and downword motion. It just seems that it should be enough motion to produce all the energy needed to make it work.

QuoteRegarding the hydrogen idea, electrolysis is not an overunity process, so there is no gain there alone.  And the energy costs of electrolysis also increase with water pressure.

It's not that it is a overunity process more so then that it creates a vapor that is lighter then air it's self and therefor should work better then air.

You maybe right but I guess I need to test it for myself to be sure because I just cant see why it wouldn't work.

PhiScience

Hi nightlife,

This sounds like this could have some merit and may be worth doing some experimenting on in smaller scale.

First some initial calculations need to be made.

1. Air pressure, it takes 1-psi of air pressure for every 2.31’ of water, so if you had 10-psi of air your column of water could be 23.1 feet. 
2. Weight, How much weight will you need to produce x amount of air pressure.
(My suggestion is to run an air compression cylinder off your pulley instead of an electrical generator to improve efficiency, also rpm and the direction of rotation will not be a factor, and any surplus air can easily be converted in to electricity with an air motor/generator.}
3. Volume, how much volume at x psi will you need to displace the required weigh.

In the end will you have surplus air pressure to do other work like generate electricity?
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.