Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air - water electric generator

Started by Farid, November 14, 2008, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can it work?

Yes
2 (11.1%)
No
12 (66.7%)
Maybe
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

AB Hammer

Greetings Farid

(I also posted this on my string)

Nice drawing,  that type I would call a bubble catcher. It is a bit different from mine for mine don't catch bubbles at all. Their are allot of buoyancy devices with similar looks that go back hundreds of years. Mine is the first to use the anti buoyancy approach with bubbles. The none bubble side has full buoyancy for the lift.

Have you built yours to give it a try? I build all mine that have a real possibility. So until I build it, I will not know if I can overcome what is needed to work. Just like with your drawing, you will not know until it is built weather it works or not.

By the way welcome to the forum, I enjoy talking to inventive minds. It brings life to the forum.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Farid

Dear AB Hammer

Thanks for share the talk about the idea. i have look at the first picture in your strig and finnaly i figer it out . your tanks are closed and full of air so its defrent from the idea that i posted here or in my other link Business-idea . i hope that we can work togather in makeing our hunger for reality become a fact . to know if we realy can make it or not

I thank you again and i apologize for any inconvenient i coused

Best wishes
Farid

(I also posted this on my string)

pese

Quote from: Farid on November 14, 2008, 03:37:28 PM
Pese Thank you again for share me the talk about the idea . i have seen the link that you type this link belong to AB Hammer and i have notice that he also make a copyright to him for this idea with  Dear friends i am reading all the articals and i am learning . this idea maybe it will never work but i think if some one have the money to make it we will know for real if it can work or no. Its not easy to belive that people can have energy free but maybe they can.
Thanks again and best wishes
Fine. I have think also specially on Mr Hammer .That have done some "inputs" here. I think in 2006 or 07 was an long tred with hundreds  Inputs over  month discussed here in Overunity. I think sombody will remember to discussed here and give you here the link also. That will you give NEW IDEAS , and knowledges wat is better "not to do" (ore some changes in construction)

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

TinselKoala

Farid, if you have some external source of high-pressure air, then your bucket chain wheel will turn, of course, and you can make it turn a generator or another air compressor. But, because of the water's viscous losses, it would be much more efficient to use the high-pressure air to drive a turbine directly.
You have to consider, that what ever method you use, pistons, bellows, pumps, balloons, etcetera, you are moving that same volume of water around, as you also move your bucket chain. This costs work--just as much as you get from the buoyancy change in the first place. There isn't any left over to move external mechanisms, and since there are always frictional losses, the mechanism comes to a stop.
Unless, of course, you supply it with an external source of energy, like compressed air from a different compressor.

nightlife

If you can get a air pocket to produce more air pressure from it's flow from the bottom to the top then the air pressure used to create the air pocket when it is at the bottom then it can be done but to do so, you have to break the laws of physics which has not been proven done so yet but it doesn't mean it cant be done. The problem I come across is that the pressure equals out so that when you build up pressure, it stops the air pocket from flowing upward because the pressures equal out.
The problem with trying to run a generator off the movement is the same and it to equals out and it cant be done because the generator would have to create more resistance then the resistance required to create the air pocket under pressure. If you could build a generator and or air pump that was 100% efficient, you could only create a steady perpetual motion that would eventually stop when a load is added. If you can get it to work and have available work left over, the generator and or the pump would have to be over 100% efficient and the whole air water design would not be necessary because you would only need the pump or generator and there would be a lot easier ways to use them then using air pockets in water.

You have to have enough free movement to create more then the energy used to create the movement. The only thing I have thought of that could possibly work is a upgraded Bedini design which I have posted in another thread. Magnets are what makes that possible.   
Another way would be to tap in to the earths natural energy currents but that is going to take a lot of thinking and experimenting to figure out. Tesla was said have figured it out but his recorded work has been tampered with and a lot of his notes have been lost. It was said that in his last years that he never recorded anything and kept it all to himself which is what we need to know about the most.

Sorry to bust any bubbles here but that is the way it is unless you can prove otherwise but keep what have said in mind before wasteing to much time like I and many others have.