Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Open "Free Source" ideas

Started by rlortie, November 16, 2008, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlortie

Broli,

This thread is dedicated to you and all that believe we can gain ground by sharing ideas in an open forum. I call it; Think-Tanking.

The rules are simple: Each participant either posts and idea or comments on ones already posted, participants then explain their negative and positive views and build upon it. The judging will be done by the consensus of all participants that offer tangible reasoning as to why or why not it will not work. All who post unrelated or unproductive input will not be counted in the final member count of who should share  recognition if a self-sustaining wheel is conceived.  Members may post as many ideas as they wish, response should specify to the concept in question.

Broli,  I am dedicating this thread to your wishes and demands, I give you the honor of being the first to submit one of your ideas. Think  of a ball playing field, stupid ideas are welcome as it gives participants a longer field  to grab the ball and run, improving on the idea. We will see how many members respond, how many ideas are posted and how long this thread will stay active. All are welcome to join in, but please lets keep to the rules of the game. 

We now await your first submittable idea, In parliamentary procedure you are now recognized as having the floor!

Ralph Lortie

broli

Didn't you just say all my ideas where copies of others? So if my slow brain can comprehend this. You're trying to humiliate me now??? Gee I guess you got me there  :-\.

Ralph let's cut the crap shall we? If I have something worth sharing I will unlike you that's the point of the whole story.

rlortie

Broli,

No, I am not trying to humiliate you, I am trying to start a thread based on your desires, if you have nothing to offer then maybe some other member interested will post something. I did not say all your ideas were copies of others, I said most of them were.

I do not consider this thread to be crap, but rather an experiment to see what kind of response it gets, and how many members are interested in sharing their ideas to everyone.

If you do not have any then you  can  build on others from your file or on those posted here.  If you currently do not wish to post an idea to start the game then concede  the floor to someone else, 

Ralph 

helmut

Gd day all
I just notice about this thread and i find it a good idea.
Open (free)source might be the only way to publish something to become a well known design.
I am sorry that Bob are not able to understand the fact, that to much time is lost, if he hides his
patent until the next war for energy ist started and civilians  dieing  just for the
interest in Profit by energy suppliers.
If the use on gravity is a way to go, the we should search after the right path.

helmut

Dgraphic911

Before anyone goes further and wastes time this was not meant to be a good idea, it was ralphs way of saying "if you want to see my good stuff then lets see how many other people have good stuff and want to share"  Ralph (and many others) never show thier good ideas. I could paste and cut thousands of direct quotes from all the prolific posters that all say, " i don't want to show as i believe the idea still has merit" or " i can't say just yet what i'm working on" or on and on. The truth really is that they have nothing that youy should be concerned about anyway. So don't sweat it. Noone will be able to run with someone elses ideas and make much of them anyway. Newbies think that the pros have some secret vault of workable ideas. Let me tell you, every time i have heard an experienced member say they had something, only to show it months later, its usually laughable. unfortunately.

The simple truth is it will be discovered by an individual and not by group think, as this is how most inventors choose to work, Then their is the the others, The worthless time wasters that have completely unworkable ideas that they can't even explain very well or don 't see the complete and utter reason why the thing will fail. They choose to constatly share their ideas and hide behind the " i can't build it but i know it will work" veil. and get mad at everyone else for not building it for them.

Please end thread here, Ralph won't share, he doesn't have any greater ability to find it than anyone else. Broli believes Ralph should share more. I guess I used to also until i realised he has nothing.Ralph i'm not trying to trick you into saying you do, don't worry.  The more people share bad ideas the harder it will be to actually see past all the unworkable ideas and think outside the box.  Ralphs extensive experiance is actually his handicap. This will be stumbled upon by a newbie, without classic engineering background. Once you have seen so many failures as ralph has you begin to prejudge and reject ideas based upon what you think you have learned. For all those that think having Ralph or anyone else share what they m ight have learned please stop asking. It is a terible mistake to try and learn from someone elses mistakes on the quest.