Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

@ Yucca

Thanks for your input. I do wish I had a better way of testing the total energy, unfortunately, I only have what is available to me right now.  Part 5 which I just uploaded does show the increase in work a little more clearly that I am able to get out of this setup, regardless of whether the "Energy" is accurately being measured. Even if, I have not been successful in proving more energy, and "IF" it is not possible to send that energy back to the first cap to start the cycle again, the gain in work from this will make it possible. In other words, keep splitting it up as much as is feasible until you must finally use it up. Then use the work done by all that to generate the energy needed to top off the first cap again.

The reason I'm so confident that this is in fact a feasible answer is very simple.  When I began this testing, I first started with only 1 coil, and a magnet. I was immediately showing slightly more "Voltage" when it was split.  I added a second coil... I got the same results, with more rotation, and a little more voltage left in the caps.  Adding the 3rd coil did even better... I added more magnets, it did even better with more rotation... I added still more magnets, and it did even better still.

The moral of this story is that the work done, using this method, is isolated.  It took the less input, to multiply the output work. I was able to get more work done, by adding coils and magnets, without adding more energy to the system.

maw2432

I get the same results as the Captain with my setup.

Vid5 was great!!!!!   

One other way of providing a control to the experiment is too use a cap that is known to only hold about 1/2 the charge and compare it to the same set-up.   I did this by comparing a 2200uf cap charged to 9v (the closest I could find) and running my DC Fan motor.
I counted the revolutions to be less than 1/2 of what you get with the a 4700uf cap that was charged as C2 to about 8.7v after going through the Captain's circuit.   The test proved to me that the 4700uf caps as shown in the videos were obtaining a full charge not 1/2 as the formulas may lead you to believe.   Why the overall voltage and work done (when run seperate) may increase I have no idea. 

One major thing that I have to say....This is really easy to replicate.  Most of the posts that I have seen lately on other projects have been very difficult if not impossible to replicate.    You can get these caps at Radio Shack.  Easy to test and does not take much time.  I suggest you try this one to get an understanding of what is going on.   

Thanks again Captain

Bill   

Yucca

Quote from: captainpecan on November 17, 2008, 06:44:18 PM
@ Yucca

Thanks for your input. I do wish I had a better way of testing the total energy, unfortunately, I only have what is available to me right now.  Part 5 which I just uploaded does show the increase in work a little more clearly that I am able to get out of this setup, regardless of whether the "Energy" is accurately being measured. Even if, I have not been successful in proving more energy, and "IF" it is not possible to send that energy back to the first cap to start the cycle again, the gain in work from this will make it possible. In other words, keep splitting it up as much as is feasible until you must finally use it up. Then use the work done by all that to generate the energy needed to top off the first cap again.

The reason I'm so confident that this is in fact a feasible answer is very simple.  When I began this testing, I first started with only 1 coil, and a magnet. I was immediately showing slightly more "Voltage" when it was split.  I added a second coil... I got the same results, with more rotation, and a little more voltage left in the caps.  Adding the 3rd coil did even better... I added more magnets, it did even better with more rotation... I added still more magnets, and it did even better still.

The moral of this story is that the work done, using this method, is isolated.  It took the less input, to multiply the output work. I was able to get more work done, by adding coils and magnets, without adding more energy to the system.

I will try and make a rough copy of your solid state setup tomorrow using one big coreless coil and two identical caps from an old PSU: 470 microfarad 200V.

I´ll switch the charged input cap by manual switch as you have and collect the through flow using a diode on the coil output feeding into the second cap.

If I put a 1 ohm 4 watt series resistor in the circuit then I can scope across it and measure work done during charge transfer. If I integrate the resistors curve and then square the result it should yield total joules burnt in the resistor ( i think? someone PM and correct me if that´s not right).

edit:
I should also be able to roughly calculate total energy burnt in whole circuit if I also scope at the same time accross both cap +vs. although the coil makes things tricky :-\

Anyway, maybe the sum of the energy burnt and the energy left in both caps will be greater than the energy in the single start cap.

Yucca.

Pirate88179

Captain:

Excellent video!!!  I don't see how you, or anyone, could have explained it any better than that.  That is a great representation of what you have been saying in the earlier videos.  I hope Stefan takes a look at this one too.  I really believe there is something here, it is right in front of us.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

captainpecan

@ Yucca

I agree, further testing to show actual energy would be great. I do not have any better means than what I have shown available right now. Next question is this: If the energy is greater, then it's proven further. If the energy happens to actually show less, then what is causing the extra work to be performed? Either way, the extra work being performed is happening every single time, without fail. And is easily duplicated. So one way or another, there is definitely something here!