Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

I do think that you did great work and not trying to prove you wrong.. I just want proof that you are right and I don't see it.

Jason

Groundloop

@innovation_station,

Maybe you can use the attached high voltage switch? I have designed this simple DC switch with coils in mind
because I use the Darlington BU931T high voltage ignition switch transistor. The optocoupler H11D1 may be hard
to find, but I think there is a few on Ebay? You must use a high voltage optocoupler in this circuit. A low voltage
type such as 4N35 will not survive.  This switch can be used anywhere in a circuit since it is "floating" by the
use of a optocoupled input. The switch is designed to be in series with a load. The BU931T has an internal
diode over the collector emitter leads so the transistor can handle inductive loads such as a coil or transformer.

Groundloop.

allcanadian

@captainpecan
Good work ;D I have yet to see your video's but I am looking forward to it. My thoughts on this technology are quite simple, take a 12v battery and connect it to a imaginary 1 million Farad capacitor then place a loaded electric motor in the circuit. The battery will power the motor at full voltage and amps (watts) because the capacitor will always be at a very low voltage, the only problem is how to get the energy out of the capacitor. The thing to remember is that from a more popularized  perspective of the conservation of energy the capacitor can have no energy in it if the motor was 100% efficient when it is obvious this cannot be the case.
Now what would happen if the motor at 90% efficiency was driving a generator at 90% efficiency which was recharging the battery? LOL
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

4Tesla

Quote from: allcanadian on November 17, 2008, 03:55:35 PM
@captainpecan
Good work ;D I have yet to see your video's but I am looking forward to it. My thoughts on this technology are quite simple, take a 12v battery and connect it to a imaginary 1 million Farad capacitor then place a loaded electric motor in the circuit. The battery will power the motor at full voltage and amps (watts) because the capacitor will always be at a very low voltage, the only problem is how to get the energy out of the capacitor. The thing to remember is that from a more popularized  perspective of the conservation of energy the capacitor can have no energy in it if the motor was 100% efficient when it is obvious this cannot be the case.

LOL  ;D

BEP

I've looked but don't see it.....

Has anyone considered there may be one changing variable that could (if true) explain the variation? That is if the deduction from the experiments is correct.

Speed/Time

If the speed of charge flow is different when dumping from one cap to the next then you have the answer. BorderLands has done the theoretical work on this (among others). If applicable then 128% is expected.

I'm sure you needed another two cents  ;D

EDIT>>>

To the best of my knowledge charge and current are normally considered the same thing. However, I think of charge as a bidirectional flow that happens only with an electrolyte. In metal it is said only the negative charge actually flows and the positive charge remains fixed. So my thoughts are there could be twice as much 'volume' of charge movement happening from capacitor to capacitor. This whole idea blows up in my face if you consider charge/spin invariant with change of speed. Maybe it isn't change of speed. Perhaps it is a fact that both charges are moving and the charge per unit of time is higher.