Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

@CaptainPecan

Great work and videos.

But I think a cap with half the voltage has less than half the stored energy:

0.5 * C * V * V seems to hold in my experiments discharging caps through resistors and integrating the discharge curve on a storage scope. When I double the voltage in the cap I see approx quadruple energy out.

Here´s an analogy of your experiment using water:

Take two identical water storage tanks. Connect the tanks using a hose at the bottom of each with a tap in the middle. Have one tank empty, fill one tank to the top. Now open the tap....

A current will flow in the pipe as the tanks equalise, you could use this flow to drive a turbine etc. or you could just leave it and let it flow.

After settling the two tanks will both be half full, if you take the total amount of water in both tanks then it is the same as what was in the previously full tank. If you take the individual water head heights and sum them then they are the same as a full tank.

One could be forgiven for thinking that the 2 half tanks have the same potential energy in them as the one full tank, but unfortunately that is not the case. One full tank is like two half tanks, BUT you must stand one half ontop of the other (lift it up) to make the same potential energy as one full tank.

If you can work out a way to take two 9V charged caps and make the charge all go back into one cap to make one 18V cap then you´ve cracked it.

Having said all this, I don´t think you should stop your research in this area, caps are good for making fast transients and I think that´s where it´s at.

Yucca.

edit:
Your work has inspired me to try and get hold of some very low ESR caps for investigating fast cap to cap discharges through different materials.

innovation_station

Quote from: Yucca on November 17, 2008, 05:56:17 PM
@CaptainPecan

Great work and videos.

If you can work out a way to take two 9V charged caps and make the charge all go back into one cap to make one 18V cap then you´ve cracked it.

Yucca.

i think this is verry easly done..  ;) 
im sure it has been done!!! ;D   
what about 1v to 70 v :)   with out a cap.....   
lol  oh btw i know this has been done as i have DONE IT LOL!!

ist!

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

captainpecan

Quote from: 4Tesla on November 17, 2008, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: 4Tesla on Today at 08:16:59 AM
I understand the formula part.. but I don't understand how you are getting OU out of this.. I believe the motor would spin 1 1/2 turns on a cap charged at 9 volts directly from the battery.. so after the cap is charged by 18 volts by the battery and you run the motor with 2 caps and have split the 18 volts, into 2 caps and each has 9 volts.. can you hook one of the 9 volt caps to the motor and get it to spin another 1 1/2 turns?  I don't think you can.

Until I see this done.. I don't believe there is free energy.

I do think that you did great work and not trying to prove you wrong.. I just want proof that you are right and I don't see it.

Jason

Here you go, I tried to make it as simple as I could, and did pretty much exactly as you asked. Does it prove more "Energy", that's still a huge debate. But it does prove that I get more "Work" out of it, whether the energy is really there or not!
Part 5 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FC-RBlZ2jTA

Yucca

Quote from: innovation_station on November 17, 2008, 06:05:41 PM
i think this is verry easly done..  ;) 
im sure it has been done!!! ;D   
what about 1v to 70 v :)   with out a cap.....   
lol  oh btw i know this has been done as i have DONE IT LOL!!

ist!

LOL, you crack me up ist :D, always with the crpytic carrots on the stick  :D

So how do you do this asymetric charge transport? I´m eager to learn!

Yucca.

innovation_station

i like your new vid...

and thats the point im trying to make....  lol

you have done just a fine job of it  8)

ist!

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!