Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why seek a God particle - when God doesn't exist?

Started by ScaryTruth, November 17, 2008, 05:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScaryTruth

Quote from: TechStuf on November 19, 2008, 12:32:35 AM

LOL!  Whatever gave you that idea? 

We are here to talk about a wide variety of thought provoking ideas until a perfectly formed, hyper efficient, overunity motor evolves into being by accident! 

TS, the flagellum motor is quite a stunning example of the unexplained - and throws a wrench into the incremental processes that science uses to explain the principles of evolution.
I'm sure you're familiar with Behe, and his concept of irreducible complexity likening it to a mousetrap. There's a fellow over on YouTube that pretends to reduce the complexity of the mousetrap by subtracting it's constituent parts one by one - and manages to make an utter fool of himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jXcCDxykW8

AhuraMazda

@st
In the style of doc Emmett L Brown, "Where were going we don't need motors!"

I have come by a fanastic video called "The Cosmic Plan". It is so informative I am surprised it is not banned!

You'll find it by downloading it with bit torrent.
If you don't know what that is, go to www.utorrent.com to get the downloader.
If you need help just ask.

Peace

Tjunky

Ok Scary, I get where you are coming from now... you just end to word it more eloquently than I. hehehe

I truly share that thought as well... I think it was Einstein that was once quoted (to the surprise of many)

"The deeper I delve into the sciences of this universe, the more deeply I am convinced, that it was organized by one force, or one being, for our discovery."

It may not be verbatim, but that the essential idea. 

There was little comment about my previous post about Aether...
I'd like to hear your thoughts.

magnetmotorman

Mmmm... hard to find a God particle...

I understand that we can only get to see the "vibration" of God, but not a particle. May be they will find that there is not a particle, but only an Order, a Way of conducting everything without touching, without come involved.

The Creator of that Way, perhaps will be for ever a mistery, or... a simple part of the common live, our lives.

A little of filosophy...

Greetings...
The key is simplicity.