Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Casmir effect allows sub zero state of electron and method to rectify ZPE!

Started by froarty, November 17, 2008, 11:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froarty

I tried to join a Yahoo group on Classical Physics that Dr Mills is a part of but the moderator decided not to forward my post to the members of SCP for two reasons.  (1)  When he went to my web page he had to have a user name and password.  Members do not respond well to this arrangement unless he has decided that it is worth their while.  (2)  In this case he decided that it is not worth their while because ZPE is antithetical to the Theory of Classical Physics.

My Reply,
OK.... Hope Dr Mills understands I tried.
        I just created the blog â€" it was not meant to be a forum but I understand your skepticism. I use the Over Unity Forum  and I would appreciate if you checked it out for yourself or at least pass along one suggestion to Dr Mills:  I think the HHC byproducts may actually be  partially twisted into N-space. The atoms in his molecules formed covalent bonds while in Casimir confinement inside the catalyst and they want to be pushed back into normal space but are held hostage by the covalent bond forming an “interdimensional” molecule. Burning this product as fuel would be a waste! They represent N-space “oars” that could be driven thru closed circuit coils to drive a spacecraft without propellant!
Good Luck to You Also

Francis X Roarty