Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNOP

Quote from: resonanceman on January 26, 2009, 07:14:21 PM

Bill 

I have not got to the part where  some of you are lighting  LEDs  with one  tirn  and  apparently not  loosing power by doing it .
If it was  that simple every  transformer  would be OU .
I am not saying  that it can't be done ......  I am  saying that I can't  do it yet .

gary
in the jt, the transistor amplify the voltage.
but is not all of what make it light leds/neons, with or without, a secondary third coil.

yes, the amplify voltage alone can light multiple leds in parallel and possibly a few in series.
but it is the backemf that do the wonder.

the one turn secondary third coils energy is got, almost all, from the backemf only.
if one turn = < then what is need to light a led, then only the backemf is doing the work
EX: emf: one turn < 3 volt, backemf  kick:  = > 3 volts for a one turn

seem like the kick is a one way thing with the toroid.

we pick the rising but not the falling ?
does it propagate trough magnetism ?

resonanceman

Quote from: sparks on January 26, 2009, 03:27:27 PM
  The main thing to remember is that a coil which shows highimpedance delays it's current flow.

A shorted highimpedance coil current will happen at a different time than the exciting magnetic saturation change

I am wondering  if  this  could be used in conjunction  with  Paul Lowrences  ideas
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6593.0
design 3 in particular 

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?topic=201.0

design  3 used  different core materials to  affect  the  time it takes for the flux to change .

Would using  core materials  similar to  what he  would  use help  with these toroids?
Would  Paul  get better results if he  used  different impedances in  his  coils sets?

gary

innovation_station

so i stuck that coil on the freq genny and scope ....   looks like 180 -200 khz works best ... 

i can see amplification on my scope ...  out is bigger than inputted wave ..

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

TheNOP

@IST
the voltage stepping up does not suprise me, but...

that is strange.
i would have think that the tunelling diode would have changed the output signal trace.

sparks

@Inno

That looks like open voltage measurements  the problem is when you load down the secondary it wont be as pretty.   
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love