Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@ bill
Mice are loosing, I got 2 on Tuesday, off the glued down cheeze trap.

Not to be out done, the dollop of Peanut Butter is looking much smaller, patience is the key here, and da trap will strike.

I put a sign up 4 the mice to read, warning them about the trap, maybe dey not been to mouse skool?
Pass a new law, mouses must go 2 skool ha ha, noooooo then weel never get em.

Bill I up to post 70, I'm compiling a list of circuits we have all posted, Will post them all on one page when done.

@all

Spent a couple of hours unwinding the primary off my big torid, wow what a chore that was.
But I discovered something courious.
When this winding was put on, it was wound bifilar, just like the juel thief, the wires started in a clockwise direction and went all around the torid, then, they reversed all the way back to the beginning
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

innovation_station

hello all ..

@ jim that is verry intresting ....  bout the jt winding then returning to where it started  ;D

@jenna i used an old  empty wire spool  ;D

thease had solder on them ...

so i built and ran the steel coil jt   guess i will try some steel on the outside of 1  ;D  like some of the sm stuff....

do you think the steel will be electric/magnetic ... wound with the jt in an air core unit or mabe we get MAGNETIC ELECTRIC :)

ONE WAY TO FIND OUT ...  8)

yep gonna build another air core ..

got a question tho ... do we have amparage ...  ???  more than consumed .... if so then ... we should try to switch some of it .....

TO GET MORE .... ;D

IST

ill post a pic of the iron wire coil ...  i finished the winding and spaced it better all around the coil   tryed a neo did not notice a diff ... all expairments with this coil were done with leds ONLY  i never metered it ... or scoped it  :)

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

nievesoliveras

Quote from: jeanna on January 28, 2009, 01:53:03 PM
@jesus,
Thank you again for a beautiful recap illustration.

There is a change I would like you to make, please. If I understand the drawing that you made on the different types of transistors, the side pictured with the diode symbol is the emitter. The 2N3904 being american made then is reversed from your schematic.

The emitter should be on the upper side, because it belongs on the more positive side of this circuit. The collector connects directly to the negative battery side.

(I personally have trouble with these things because I am dyslexic and have a hard time knowing if I am looking at something in mirror view or straight, so please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it should be as I stated.)

thank you,

jeanna

I think the circuit is okay because the emitter on an npn transistor as the 2n3904 goes to negative. But I will change as you say just to not damage your beautiful way of experimenting. Besides the transistor does not mind if you switch the emitter and the collector connections. It will do its work anyway.

By the way, on a toroid winding, each time you pass the wire through the hole is a turn.

Jesus

gadgetmall

@All
  i wound an iron wire coil and replaced a regular 22 turn jt circuit with a variable resistor on the base of a germanium transistor  and it does not work . I tried it as air core  and with a ferrite rod as a core . did not work .i replaced the original 22 turn center tapped toroid and it lit  . i stuck a magnet on it so you can see it is iron wire .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

sparks

If you can make the magnetic flux of the core to collapse faster than you built it up your circuit gets a little energy out of whatever collapses it.  In an ignition coil of a car the primary current sets the core up very slowly.  Then they open this circuit and something majical happens.  The wall you just put up gets knocked down.  Now you get back all the work piling up the blocks PLUS the work of knocking over the blocks.   If you have ever done demolition work you will know what I mean.  What force is causing that field to collapse. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love