Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ All:

OK, once again I am showing my ignorance. (I am getting used to it)  When I posted about the Fuji circuit using 1,240 mA's, I based that on testing the battery I used by itself.  I figured it could not draw more mA's than the battery had in it, which is probably true.  Now, if I wanted to test on how many mA's it is drawing while lighting 400 leds....how would I do this exactly?  If it was using less mA's than the battery had to offer, then my numbers of mA's per led would drop way down I would guess.  I really have no idea how to measure the current draw when connected to all of my leds.  If someone tells me, and I have the stuff I need to do it, I will do it.  I just figured that with the heavy load of all those leds, it would be using everything the battery had to offer.  Once again, I may be wrong.  Thank you all.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

gadgetmall

er Bill you put an amp meter in series with the battery . the meter i used had 2000ma 20ma and 200ua . My little Fugi power pack put the meter in OL on the 2000ma using a new Metal-Hydride 1.2 volt battery with 2400 MaH . Now i lowered the input current By putting a 680 pf cap across the base resistor to coil and got it down to 1900 and some and i think this can be got even lower with a variable resistor (pot) in series with the resistor by the transistor . Also i Might add that this is factory made and don't count in the Who can get the Lowest ma draw Contest  :) But this Fugi is VERY important .and you win the who can light the most LEDS with a 1.5 volt battery so far !! SOMEONE needs to wind a homemade fugi Toroid . I understand that was Mk1'slittle Contest .Who can Light a tube up First with a homemade coil . When that happens then i think Further improvements can and will be made to reduce the input current to light 1000's of leds for less than 1 ma total . Just a guess but because this is "cold Electricity and you can light up a string of 100 with one wire then it make ggod sence that this is Different electricity than a regular Jt . Its something More .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

innovation_station

my sg coil is almost done   NO!! that does not stand for school girl ....  lol

i only used 6 coils ... but it is verry kool :P

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Cap-Z-ro

Better reread that GM...you will see that my mule is named Friday...same as your horse.

And I think my mule may have been around longer than your horsey. :)

Regards...

Freezer