Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Quote from: nievesoliveras on February 01, 2009, 10:02:47 AM
@all

I promised to post a schematic today:
It is of my pulse motor running on a 7 bifilar turns joule thief.

Jesus
.COOL ! HMMM  you know it should be easy to feedback this one  :)
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

innovation_station

well walmart ... 

i found plastic bobbins    and steel ones

i got 36 steel ones ...

and 24 plastic ones ..

im gonna wind them soon 

i am wondering the diffrance between steel and plastic ... i bought some more pipe strap and some soft steel bolts ...

i also have some nylon bolts... so if i can find a plastic ring i may do an all plastis unit and a all steel unit

aiming for 12 coil ring 24 coil ring and 36 coils... ring  ;D

THE SG SERIES... ;)

ist!

if you like the SG SERIES ....   ;D   your gonna love the GS SERIES ;) :)

putting this down public...   GS = GOLDEN SPIREL 

IST'S GS BOBBON JT PANCAKE COIL  ;D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

slayer007

Nice IST

You could even use a sewing machine to wind them.
That would save you some time. ;)

innovation_station

heres an IDEA OF WHAT IM UP TO  8)

1 pulse i get 12 rotations from my 36 coil unit ..... :o

OMG....  WHAT ...   

lol

EVEN A WEEK FEILD SPUN FAST...   IS LOTS....   ;D

IST.....

i assembled the 36 coil steel bobbin unit ...   it mesures exactly 17"  ;D :o 8)

so guys ...gadget...  i want to use your jt config on the coils.... 

slayer007 ...  i want to use your secondairs ....    ;D   then we will do my trick ....  ;D

lets pump it  :)  the outputs from 36 jt hemf and secondaries will be ganged as 1 output  then sent through the  GENERATOR WINDINGS ..

TO ACCELERATE IT  ;D

coffee time agin ....  ;D

so i will pick up some COPPER PIPE STRAP

there will be 2 coils of this in here too  ;D   single turn for current ...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

nievesoliveras

Quote from: gadgetmall on February 01, 2009, 11:14:46 AM
.COOL ! HMMM  you know it should be easy to feedback this one  :)

That is the answer I am looking for. This feedback problem has cost me a small fortune.

Jesus