Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 01, 2009, 09:48:31 PM
@ All:

Sorry I have not been here much.

I just saw this on metacafe: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2368671/sugar_and_sulfuric_acid/

Sulfuric acid and suger produces h2o (steam) and a tower of pure carbon!!!!  This might be a cheap way for me to get larger carbon blocks for the earth battery component for JT circuit experiments in the spring.  I know very little about chemistry but this is cool.  Thought some of you might like to see it.

Bill

Fascinating, but this reaction doesn't take into account the whereabouts of the sulfur, now does it.

gadgetmall

@ Mk1

Would this Be a Start  ?
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

nievesoliveras

@all

Congratulations for the joule thief improvements achieved till now.

I only have a photo of my joule thief running a pulse motor with the rotor stopped and giving 19 volts as output.
Not much but it is strange because it only gives 4.74 volts while running.

On the photo appears with the @slayer007 idea of two toroids but it does the same with just one toroid coil.

Jesus

innovation_station

well guys...

i have been working hard on my coil...

a while back jenna made a suggestion  or asked a question .. if i was powering through my cores ..    the answer is no not in the orginal design ..

how ever im a bit lazzy ..  so insted of pulse to rotation .... i may go with bang em all at once ...  then i could use the core as ground

and run the whole thing from 1 3055 .....    i just need 1 trigger coil ...  and i still could  tap rotation from it just not 12 laps / pulse ...

CORRECTION  YES I CAN  MAKE 12 LAPS  AND GROUND THE CORE   LOL    DUH WHAT WAS I THINKING .....   THINKING LAZY   LOL  AND STILL USE 1 3055 8)

you guys decide how i build it ... 

IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME .....    IM OVER 160 RINGS NOW ... 

THIS IS YOUR RING .... :)

i got like 20 more to build yet ...

ill post a pic ...    got all the little guys wound  mounted  got a heavy gage pickup  pancake  coil 2 turns bifillar  then neos then a steel band on the inside ...

was gonna incase this thing in plastic...   

then wind a transformer round the whole thing ... then pulse it ...  use the young effect ... so SPIN IS FREE.....  HENCE OUTPUT ASWELL .....   

~~~~~~IST!~~~~~~~

drop jennas / gm's jt on input side ...   ;D

gm ....    how well does your unit charge a BIGGGGGGG CAPPPPPP  ;D 8)....

yes my next ring will have no steel in it and will be built for high frequency  ;D   PLASTIC / MAGNETIC EFFECT  :)  or is that MAGNETIC PLASTIC  :D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

gadgetmall

Quote from: innovation_station on February 02, 2009, 11:09:26 AM
Welll William .. I will Check . I have not tried to Charge with it But I will and LYK

Looks Like a Nice Setup .. Hey Build one of those Mag Amp Coils . I'll work on a Circuit ..
@Nieves

Hmmm . Well i know you could Charge another battery up with that hanging BEMF diode for sure huh ?Then make a Switcher out of a 555 Timer for a set switched time . .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !