Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

im on it however my cam boards are not fugi ...  but they are what i have been useing all along and are a decent sized transformer ...

i would expect the same or similar results...  8)

we shall all see  ;D

cant wate to build my plastic ring ...  ya know .... i put the rest on hold  ;)

ist!

but this will be a great power supply  8)

kinda need that first ... ya know  :)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Mk1

@all

Some tough on the future, The limit are our imagination , find other uses for that power, we got light and power to generate rotation great for generating more power,but we need to think about other application that's the creative part.

At some point we will need to regulate the out coils power to 60 cycle to use on other application.

There have been many different technology used in the last 200 years , all have limitations , that is part of the fun, its a puzzle , find a way to use all of them together for there best application, we will be surprised of the outcome.

Also the time factor, cycles needed to get certain flow needed for good load application some sense need to be made there.

A voltage doubler or get the hv down ? Do we really get the the same amps in as out if we take the hv back down to 1.5V ? Time ?

Could we built a 1.5 v to 12 volt variable transformer , to kill dead bat around the house when they are no longer at spec voltage?

Mark

jeanna

@gadgetmail
Quoteyou keep working on what you got . Ok ?

Oh good. OK  ;)

@jesus,I am sure many folks out there, way more than we know, are studying your drawings. You are clear and your captions are right there and...

But the REAL BIG value comes from the discussion that happens when you are unsure or when the 'designer' is making a correction. This draws attention to the point of importance and makes it very clear. So, please continue with this extra contribution. It is very valuable.

And so, in that light, I would ask you to change 2 things, if you would.
Please correct the 680pF to 68pF on those base caps.

The other thing I think is because there is a pictorial element to your schematics, the secondary is actually going through the center of the toroid, but the drawing shows it going around the whole thing. I tried it the other day, and I cannot honestly remember what the results were so I will do it again later, but the thing is that it is going through the center right now and in all the results posted so far. So, please would you make this change too?

EDIT: In fact you get nothing by wrapping the secondary around the outside across the center but not looping through it. I just did it with 3 wraps and there was not even a flicker.

Thank you,

jeanna

gadgetmall

@All
@ thanks but DON'T STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING  because of my work . . We need the test you are doing Jeanna .on the Jt . I just helped get the current down . Continue on .

Looking at the Fugi it looks like there is a heavier  gauge wire wrapped around the transformer about 10 or 11 turns // I want to get a toroid to do what that transformer Does  and do it with a JT . Then I want to Help Mk1 and IST on the mag amp cause what i see is it needs a pure dc source like a fugi charged cap circuit maybe  and an ac source like a Darlington circuit  JT  maybe .. .. Ramblings of a Mad Scientist   Maybe ?

Naw ...  I'm gone for a while to eat and take My Meds  :)
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

xee2

@ jeanna 

If you are still trying to make a low current JT I suggest you try the 2N2222A transistor snd make a toroid with 10 and 40 turns.