Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

@all

This tread is going to pass the 50 000 hits mark , so i assume that some readers don't share . I don't mind if they educate them self but be careful you will never go beyond these pages and most wont get it or have success replicating it.
We all know it time to stand together, so do it!

You are all needed! And teach what you learned !

That is the only way out.

Mark

jeanna

@gadgetmall,
thank you so much for this extra effort to repeat your work. I would never have put the cap in the right place. I knew I was wrong but couldn't get it right. Now, I know I will get it. I must put it off until I return. I am so busy making gloves, finishing socks and such things to keep me warm, so, I am thankful that the information is safely here and I can do it later without dredging it up again.

@jim,
;D HA GIT EM  ;D

@jesus, If I am gone for 16 days, will it take me 32 days to catch up? I think so!

I will go back and watch the videos, but I want to make a small report.

I made an attempt to get the slayer newest model. Well, I got 14T,14t bifilar on there for primary and 132 turns on as secondary. I wound all around once and back again then I still had enough for the last 10 turns and I wound them onto the only remaining bare piece of ferrite which was around the place where all the primary wires start and finish.

@MK1 interesting you should mention that.

So then this morning I made some tests and got some "different" results.

Specs first:
Core is from "filter" (has given best results so far)
2N3904 Transistor
47uF cap || to battery leads
800ohm fixed base resistor
100pFcap|| to 20k Variable Resistor set to 20k for now

14+14 turns bifilar primary
132 turns secondary

Plain jt circuit with 1 LED 
4.4mA
Plain jt circuit with LED removed
1.6mA

the following tests are all taken from the secondary

1 LED
3.05mA
5.28Rectified Volts

2LED
2.6mA
5.3 Rectified Volts, but second light is barely on???

then, I turned the second light and it worked in the opposite direction.
This is the first time this has occurred. The EE's in the crowd have told me that half of my leds should be in the opposite direction, but I have never seen this even though I have tried many times.

with 2LEDs in opposite directions
3.1mA
1.85 rectified volts.

I am not sure about this rectified volts figure/s. I am going to save up for that hand held oscilloscope at allelectronics. I won't get it til next month. The reason is sometimes the lights change brightness when I have this connected. I remember one day holding the ends of the secondary in my hands and getting a different/higher result. There may be some feeding into the system that is coming from the meter's battery. I just don't like how flaky it sometimes is.

Thank you,

now for those yet unviewed videos!

jeanna

innovation_station

hey guys i just got done my first cfl light  fixture..

i made a 6 pac ...  and im building strip cfl for lighting ...   3 per strip ... 

i will match it with the voltage required  to drive them  im hopeing to get the 6 pac to light from a aaa battery but we will see even if i have to

use a few solar pannels and rechargeable batteries

at 2 bucks a unit it is not a large cost ...  ;) so 6 cfls  and 2 solar pannels and chargers per cfl should work out well   

you might spend 50 bucks or so to make it ....   but hey .... 

it will light for free....  8)

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Pirate88179

@ IST:

I can't wait to see it.

@ All:

All of my parts just came in  so now I can complete my Bedini motor and also, try that energy from the air experiment.  I have a question about the Bedini for those of you familiar with it.  I have read in a few places that I am not supposed to use neos on the motor.  They said I should just use the weaker ceramic magnets.  Is this really true?  (I am loaded with neos of all shapes and sizes)  It would seem to make sense that we would want the strongest magnetic field to get the most efficiency from the motor as it would be in a regular motor but, is there something in the Bedini design that works better with a weaker magnetic field from the magnets?  I can go to Hobby Lobby and get the ferrite magnets if I have to, I was just hoping to use what I already have and that they might even work better.  What do you think?  Has anyone used neos on their Bedini?  Thanks.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

gadgetmall

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 11, 2009, 07:16:45 PM
@ IST:

I can't wait to see it.

@ All:

All of my parts just came in  so now I can complete my Bedini motor and also, try that energy from the air experiment.  I have a question about the Bedini for those of you familiar with it.  I have read in a few places that I am not supposed to use neos on the motor.  They said I should just use the weaker ceramic magnets.  Is this really true?  (I am loaded with neos of all shapes and sizes)  It would seem to make sense that we would want the strongest magnetic field to get the most efficiency from the motor as it would be in a regular motor but, is there something in the Bedini design that works better with a weaker magnetic field from the magnets?  I can go to Hobby Lobby and get the ferrite magnets if I have to, I was just hoping to use what I already have and that they might even work better.  What do you think?  Has anyone used neos on their Bedini?  Thanks.

Bill
Hey Bill . I use Neos . Thats all i use . It spins like a tornado . the only reason Bedini Dont Like Neos is because the spin is Free and the magnets are Just used to trigger the transistor . However Using Neos Will Have a Magnetic Effect as you could see with My Big Sg that power 120 volt lamp .. and other stuff . So Yes Use Em . you can Always adjust your Distance . Be Sure to have a way to do that . I have one that has Strong Neos and i have a sort of "Reactor core " I can slide the Core material in and out away from the core . Very interesting effect .

take care .
Al
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !