Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ Al:

Thanks for the info!!  I was hoping it was something like that.  A movable core eh?  Great idea.  I think I can rig something like that.  I did not realize the distance between the rotor and the core was important but, now that you told me, I can see where it might be very good to be able to move it to get the best results.  Thanks to your info, I can work on it a bit tonight.  I appreciate the answer.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

innovation_station

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 11, 2009, 07:16:45 PM
@ IST:

I can't wait to see it.

@ All:

All of my parts just came in  so now I can complete my Bedini motor and also, try that energy from the air experiment.  I have a question about the Bedini for those of you familiar with it.  I have read in a few places that I am not supposed to use neos on the motor.  They said I should just use the weaker ceramic magnets.  Is this really true?  (I am loaded with neos of all shapes and sizes)  It would seem to make sense that we would want the strongest magnetic field to get the most efficiency from the motor as it would be in a regular motor but, is there something in the Bedini design that works better with a weaker magnetic field from the magnets?  I can go to Hobby Lobby and get the ferrite magnets if I have to, I was just hoping to use what I already have and that they might even work better.  What do you think?  Has anyone used neos on their Bedini?  Thanks.

Bill

well neos work to a degree but why are weeker magnets needed ?

well i think you need to match coils to magnets  ;)  to get decent effects .... no i have not done this but i have a million ideas for it  to improve the common bedini

get ceramics or microwave magnets whatever shape you want .....

i got a trick for you to try  ;)  if i can remember it by the time you get the magnets.... 

ill touch on this brifly now

basicly take the motor as we know it and sypply it with a intrurupted power supply at 7.5hz so every time the coil is triggered it is fed 7.5 hz square or sine ....  whats gonna happin if the coils are tuned ?  tuned to what ??  resosnance wire lengeth  ..... what!?!?!?!?!?!

lol

nope ...... more to it  ;D

bill get week magnets ....  so your coils dont need   so much masssssssssssss  you need MANY TURNS     way more than 700  like 2000 turns to start with ...   you want   to be able to push the magnet flux from the magnet  or BEND IT  to do this ... 

i hope you have a gausses meter ...  ;)

and dont for get to make it layered  i recomend polorized with bedini   push coil ...  layered pick up coil i think it can be an  ac pic up coil

can get more complacted then this but there ya go ...

ist! :)

HEAR IS YOUR WARNING TO SAVE YOU ALL A TONNE OF MONEY ...... 

but first a question ....     why is neos  not the best choise aside the size of coil you need to get good results....???

know how many fets i blew when the neo is in the correct place ....  yea they dont like it .....   MAYBE THE KICKS ARE TOO BIG.. 
maybe only a week feild is required   

i have some real nice week rings for my 36 n1 motor  ;)

if you want to pulse a resonant freq or close to the coil you better hope your coils can handle it and ...   i wont use too biggg a magnet ....

perhaps this is RICHARDS PROBLEM LOL!!

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

jeanna

Hey I have an idea!

How about a thread called Bedini with a joule thief? I bet it will have 50 pages before I return. I mean it sounds like a good topic. And a good topic all by itself?

Do you think so?

jeanna

Pirate88179

Good idea Jeanna!  Jonny Davro already has one.  I will post my Bedini stuff over there. ( I was going to start one but I remembered Jonny's topic)

@ IST:

Thank you too for the information.

Bill   ***EDIT***  Jeanna:  Jonny's topic is called "Joule Thief Bedini Motor."
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

electricme

@ Mk1
Thanks for the tips on the mirroring effects.

@ Jeanna,
What can I say, mice must live in fear of you at your place lol
Thanks for all the nice posts, hope you liked the cartoon too.

@Bill,
I didn't realise you were involved in the Bedini OU device, I havent made one yet, but its on my list of things to do one day.

@Al,
Don't worry, you will win out in the end, and you got real good electric stuff to come yet.

@all,
I had some success with my JT powering my bjg torid, the battery goes flat fairly fast now, but I'm looking for AMPs output, and I can recharge the battery anytime I need to.

Last night I mentioned I had 1 secondary, I rectified the output, and I have 2 LEDs being driven by the JT itself.

This morning I wound another identical secondary, (this makes 2 secondaries), I added identical Diodes and LEDS.

Then half an hour later on I wound a third secondary coil, set it up the same as the previous 2 coils.

All secondaries LEDs light up, I can countol all Parellel outputs via the Adjustable Resistor Wheel.

Next post I will discribe something NEW I discovered ha ha its pritty good this JT.

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.