Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

Quote from: Goat on February 08, 2009, 11:32:28 PM
Yes gadgetmall the solar panel has a light sensor and will "cut off the leds in the day".

Put some tape on it?

TheNOP

Quote from: Mk1 on February 08, 2009, 11:34:15 PM
Put some tape on it?
the solar cell is the sensor.  ;)

@Goat
see my previous post, i have edited it.

Mk1

Quote from: TheNOP on February 08, 2009, 11:37:08 PM
the solar cell is the sensor.  ;)

@Goat
see my previous post, i have edited it.

Have a look at the picture there is a little circle and a photo resistor ? (light sensor)

Goat

@ Mk1

If I put my finger on the light sensor the LED goes out in the daytime when aimed at the sunlight, at night it will not do the same, there's not enough light to engage the solar panel and the battery takes over, the photo cell doesn't work until you increase the light towards it or block it depending on the need to switch the photo cell on or off.

I was thinking more like a CFL driven by gadgetmall's Fuji driving the solar panel...but LED's would be a start...there's enough light all around usually to drive the solar panel.

Regards,
Paul

Mk1

@goat

The solar cell don't charge at night it discharge that my be also part of the circuit? So in the dark the solar is disconnected. Sorry for my mistake.
Keep the good work!

Mark

Edit you need day time cycle , Photo resistor are like a variable resistor checking its value in light and dark and replacing it by a daytime value may do it.