Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Quote from: Koen1 on February 11, 2009, 10:01:33 AM
Oh good. There's none of those here anyway.In this day and age you don't need to have spent over 50 years on this mudball to have figured out nothing comes for free.
Nil ex nihilo, wasn't that how the Romans put it? ;)wow, so why do you need to play the "I'm older than you" card?
And I never told you what to do, did I?
I just asked what exactly you meant there, since it sounded like you were saying something along the lines of
"well it's been fun and I've found what I was looking for so now I'm just gonna leave you guys in the dark"
and what with all the stuff you posted it seemed a little odd for you to just drop out and leave the less
experienced electronics tinkerers to muddle along...  No, no, that's not what I meant.
What I meant was in regard to the above, I asked if you were going to start posting only
cryptic hints from now on, instead of the fairly extensive type of messages you posted till now.
Never meant to accuse you of being cryptic already. ;)Yeah I guess... although I wonder why you'd even mention stuff that you want to keep secret anyway.All what questions? Wasn't that many, was it? I was only a bit miffed about your statement there,
didn't really ask you anything besides that and "what type of earth battery do you use".
don't see why I should read 200+ pages just for that...

Well, whatever. I thought we were all here to discuss JT circuit variations and post our
findings with the JT circuits we build... And to share the info.

Koen1 No offense but you are a very Curious person . Ever heard the phrase "Curiosity killed the cat "  I Don't Like Being analyzed and it does really get on My nerves when someone ask a question that has been answered 4 or 5 times already .Just take your time guy and read the whole thread . i have reread it twice and still go back to the very beginning for reference .  Once you have done that i am sure you will see where we are at and where we are going and all your questions will be answered . I think i have given the thread of pirate a big boost . No one else on the net had plans for a Low Low Powered Jt or fugi before Us ! . I  and select others that have made contributions to the cause and do the back work have given you Light .You may use it ,improve upon it for your benefits . I'm Not greedy and like Ist Somethings are not meant to be given away. even open source . I have seen many new videos pop up now from people looking in on our circuits  low powered Jts and Fugis .  the word it out .  Its exposed for their Benefit and we ask nothing in return . Just to make our world a little better . Peace .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

slayer007

Here's just a shot video of the coil with eight layes running a cfl off one 1.2v AA battery.
The light is quite a bit brighter than it was with just four layers.

I allso tried it with two AA batterys and it seems to use less current for more light.

The joule thief uses the same current with the four layer pickup coil as it does with the eight layer coil when its not under load.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niiL1Rhcf6g

innovation_station

im going to repost the video for the last time  8) 

why?!?!?!!?  cuz i think it is a verry cool effect ;)

ist!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkjN0GTlCRY

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

slayer007

Quote from: innovation_station on February 11, 2009, 10:45:19 AM
im going to repost the video for the last time  8) 

why?!?!?!!?  cuz i think it is a verry cool effect ;)

ist!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkjN0GTlCRY

Very Nice Job IST.

Have you tried it with a modified CFL?

innovation_station

i have been lighting modded cfl with a aaa and a cam flash for a while now....

but that vid is special as it is not modded.................................

i just built the gadget tunner board ... for the cam units...  to tune this gadget right up   i used all i could get round me ...  1k 15 turn pot 20k 15 turn pot   0-50 pf trim cap  and  95 - 420 pf trim pot ... 

im gonna get this to light the  cfl full brightness from a aaa and i hope to have my miliamps draw way down ...

that was the plan for this tester board ....

i will post a pic  of it soon

ist!

then i can fianally finish my cam driven light stick

so far in the new light stick board i have a 2n2222a driveing my 3/8" 16 turn bifillar jt toroide i got from the cfl board ;)  and 4 super bright blue leds ....and i have a 3904 transistor  to turn on the cam unit from the jt/leds from the solar sencer   it is working  so far ... the transistor  in the old board it worked hooked up to the cam unit  powereing the cfl so i went with the same in this unit .....

now i need to get the gadget to work ...  tuneing time  ;D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!