Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@ all,
Ha ha, you lot who sleep all day long will have a lot to catch up on today, seems like I have taken over this page, well like Ist, I sure have a lot of stuff to show you all.
I have been experimenting with Teny Weni Videos, we can only download 250Kb at each post, (all that Stefen alows) so thats all I can make do of, I have had to reshoot each TWV at least 4 times before I got it right.

I could use Utube but as I cannot save them, whats the point of that, especially as I have slow old dialup so I provide them here for anyone to download and save themselves.

I just been back at my torid, winding on another secondary, now there is FOUR secondaries, all the same size, turns wize, and diodes and LEDs.

I have just 2 remaining spaces left on this torid, so I just might go for broke and add another 2 more secondary coils , or wind on 2 big secondaries with many more turns, and see just what voltage I can get out of this thing.

@ ist, and @Al and @Xee2
with the output, what should I do to get AMPs?
Should I make a series capatance setup, then trigger it to discharge individually into a single huge coil?

I'm thinking of alowing the secondary outputs to charge up a capacitor, then each cap is discharged into the single coil, each secondary being isolated to each other by diodes soldered at the outputs.
Mabie use a MOSFET transister on each output to do this. Use a counting 4017 IC to do this all in a rotary fashion, I know of a electronic kitt in Australia that I could modify to do this.

Use a 555 counting chip to allow control of the rate of discharge, and the time alowed to do it.

I read somewhere yesterday that caps fill up quickly up to a certain percentage, but discharge to a certain percentage.

Use a small cap electrolytic, to do this, as a big cap takes far too lon gto fill up.

or use a small Farad battery, one of Bills ideas.

what say u all.

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@ all

I noticed I'm a  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D   FOUR STAR    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D General Ha ha, what a hoot, a nice reward lol, he he he he.
now im embarrised.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

Mk1

@electricme General :o

I can't wait to see that , for the sleeping bit , its 2h30 am here most of the time i don't go to bed before 7am yes am, up by one there is work to do.

@all

The mk1 toroid 2x67 volt is no longer , i will use this toroid on other project , i did some more test in the destruction process , 8 turns at 180 degrees and , Double side 2 thick coils , i actually find some new things on one row of 14 turns it gave me 44 volt fullwave rectified, also when at 67 volt , with a 1k resistor in series with the Meter it dropped to 64 volt , all data is on one coil use. This toroid is by far my best. Its green (i guess it means go). Also not having enough turn on the jt side really make a difference all was good but between 4 turns not even a volt out of the secondary with 5 turn everything is fine. I use a full wave system i believe it prevents negative feedback the effect are quite drastic for the output side leds are not a good indicator there. the output could drop 80 percent the led will still light.

Mark

I cant sleep much if i want to keep up here. ;)

electricme

@ all

Discovered a surprise.
After winding on my 3rd secondary, I discovered if I press the button to short out the 2 wire coil, the 3rd secondary stops working, but the 1st and 2nd secondary still have an output.
Weird that. see last TWV video

@ Jeanna,
Thankyou for suggesting I test out the 2 coil against the larger coils, way back about 3 or 4 pages, I was going to remove the 2 coil setup and discard it, now it has brung up further questions to be answered.

Just wound on the 4th secondary, soldered up the usual diode set and LEDs.
Switched on and it is still working.
This is great stuff

jim

innovation_station

Quote from: electricme on February 12, 2009, 02:28:24 AM
@ all,
Ha ha, you lot who sleep all day long will have a lot to catch up on today, seems like I have taken over this page, well like Ist, I sure have a lot of stuff to show you all.
I have been experimenting with Teny Weni Videos, we can only download 250Kb at each post, (all that Stefen alows) so thats all I can make do of, I have had to reshoot each TWV at least 4 times before I got it right.

I could use Utube but as I cannot save them, whats the point of that, especially as I have slow old dialup so I provide them here for anyone to download and save themselves.

I just been back at my torid, winding on another secondary, now there is FOUR secondaries, all the same size, turns wize, and diodes and LEDs.

I have just 2 remaining spaces left on this torid, so I just might go for broke and add another 2 more secondary coils , or wind on 2 big secondaries with many more turns, and see just what voltage I can get out of this thing.

@ ist, and @Al and @Xee2
with the output, what should I do to get AMPs?
Should I make a series capatance setup, then trigger it to discharge individually into a single huge coil?

I'm thinking of alowing the secondary outputs to charge up a capacitor, then each cap is discharged into the single coil, each secondary being isolated to each other by diodes soldered at the outputs.
Mabie use a MOSFET transister on each output to do this. Use a counting 4017 IC to do this all in a rotary fashion, I know of a electronic kitt in Australia that I could modify to do this.

Use a 555 counting chip to allow control of the rate of discharge, and the time alowed to do it.

I read somewhere yesterday that caps fill up quickly up to a certain percentage, but discharge to a certain percentage.

Use a small cap electrolytic, to do this, as a big cap takes far too lon gto fill up.

or use a small Farad battery, one of Bills ideas.

what say u all.

jim

YOU TOTALY ROCK DUDE ....

;D ;D ;D

GREEN DOES MEAN GO !!!

IST!!

jim a question you have 2 diodes on your secondaries if you add another led the other way so you have 2 of them do they both light both  ways with both diodes on the secondary?

waite a min.......  am i already looking at that in your above picture  ...... hummmm
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!