Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

@ist

Really you are one of a kind , you admits steeling idea from others and gaining from them , sorry if you did not build anything that worth mentioning 
its because you can't make anything work , that is why you need the cam circuit , at least others made there own from scrap , but yet your scrap remains scrap , you did not even prove you can build a Jt of any relevent signification , and can't out grow the simple premise of it ?

To make this clear you are only here to prevent other from patenting , so my guess you make your money that way .

Great you are not Ra your the devil . :D

Take care Magog ...

Sorry everyone , for those unrelated post , i am only trying to exorcise this tread i worked so hard on , i can't stand to let it die , but so be it ...

Thanks ist you do like talking about your self and you do said the word dick comes quite often ..

Eastov

innovation_station

Quote from: Mk1 on March 27, 2010, 04:58:44 AM
@ist

Really you are one of a kind , you admits steeling idea from others and gaining from them , sorry if you did not build anything that worth mentioning 
its because you can't make anything work , that is why you need the cam circuit , at least others made there own from scrap , but yet your scrap remains scrap , you did not even prove you can build a Jt of any relevent signification , and can't out grow the simple premise of it ?

To make this clear you are only here to prevent other from patenting , so my guess you make your money that way .

Great you are not Ra your the devil . :D

Take care Magog ...

Sorry everyone , for those unrelated post , i am only trying to exorcise this tread i worked so hard on , i can't stand to let it die , but so be it ...

Thanks ist you do like talking about your self and you do said the word dick comes quite often ..

how many kids you got  gay fool ? 

think i will allow gay fools in my palace ?   

WRONG FAG .. 

GO TO YOUR CLOSET AND HANG YOURSELF ... !

your simply tooo  stupid to know my work ... 

what more can i say ? 

i am all i said i am ..

IM RA SHIT HEAD ... 

DEAL WITH IT ...  ! 

I HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL I CAN OPERATE JUST FINE .. : )

RA

DAMM RE HE'S ...  AND DAMM SHE RA'S .... 

SHEESH ...   RUNNING DOWN DOWN A DREAM ...   THE DEVIL WOULD COME TO ME ...   WORKING ON A MISTERY ...  GOING WHERE EVER IT LEADS ...   
JUST A WEE BIT BACKWARD ...

LOL  MAYBE 1 DAY WE GET YOU RUNNING THE RIGHT WAY ...  MAYBE 1 DAY .... 

ONLY THE DEVIL HIM SELF WOULD HAVE THE SMALL BALLS REQUIRED TO STAND UP TO RA ... 

CLEARLY ..  YOU FLY YOUR GREY COLOUR HIGH ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1D3a5eDJIs

you then can look at the coils mk1 is makeing AFTER BEING WARNED !   BY PEOPLE YEARS IN ADVANCE OF HIM ... !

HAVE YOU MANAGED TO MELT YOUR BRAIN YET MK1? ... 

im starting to think the effects of your coil and your brain waves .. clearly had some entanglement going on ...

!!!

i perfer a core ...  could be a rusty nail for all i care ...  at least your brain does not become the core ...
that way ... 

and maybe you make it  a few more days ...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

Quote from: Eastov on March 27, 2010, 02:58:06 AM
ist,

Does this "quote" ring any bells? 

"Spirits incarnate, living as humans in our midst; moving openly and
freely, yet undetected by the masses, or even their hosts. Like the
spasms of a decapitated body, the fact of the matter, thats precisely
what it is; if you really think about it. Their illusions are many, which
overtake the sleepwalking masses. Now know that they do take flesh
and come among men, to mold a new species."

Caught in his own trap (stuck in his own box)?

e

indeed i agree ! 

mk1 is stuck in park ...  he can not advance my work ..  because he continues to run backward ... 

thus canceling any progress he made ..  too bad i like the boy ...  but ..  man it dont work the way you think it does ... 

you were born a man mk1 ...  why try to be a girl ?

??

why

ist!

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

stprue

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 26, 2010, 05:59:04 PM
stprue:

Nice circuit there.  Wow, that is a very low amp draw.  Can you adjust your pot to increase the frequency so the led "appears" on?  I realize this may/will increase the amp draw but maybe by not all that much.  This circuit would run for a year on a 10F cap I believe.

Great job.

Bill

Thanks Bill, and yes you can definitely adjust the POT to increase frequency!  I have also put up to 2megs resistance....a slow blink but like you said it would last for a real long time.  With a 1500uf charged to 1.5v it will last for 10 minutes with 1.2meg.  I think we should all keep this circuit in the back of our minds for when someone makes a circuit that charges itself but real slow...thats when this circuit comes in to use the energy to blink at a rate so efficiently that the charging citcuit can keep up with the draw!