Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How a Free Energy Transformer Works - In Simple Terms

Started by supermuble, November 21, 2008, 11:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supermuble

Hi guys. Great input. Thanks for the corrections. I was not planning on using the picture i made, it just an example of the concept.  ;D

If more people can think of transformers in a different way, we can make progress. it is very important for people to realize that a transformer can create excess electrical power. Electricity is usually always created by induction, and induction does not required a PHYSICAL OBJECT to create it. Induction is done with a magnetic field. We can manipulate magnetic fields without consuming energy. Magnetic fields seem to have less than 0 physical weight, so moving them should not require much energy, except what is lost in the electrical wires and circuits.

The books say that you absolutely have to have LENZ law in a transformer. But this is not correct. We need to be open to other methods!

According to a long standing Law of Induction by Faraday, you can increase current output and voltage by increasing the (rate of change) or RPM of the magnetic field. If you increase the frequency of a moving magnetic field, you can increase induced voltage in a secondary field. Increasing the frequency in an inductor does not consume any energy, so long as you can keep the back EMF intact to resist current.

I have not built any transformers, only motors. But I have found that by spinning a magnetic rod near a transformer, you can generate electricity with absolutely no Lenz law. Using a tiny electric motor, I was able to spin a 12" long magnet with no measurable resistance to rotation while inducing an electric current in the transformer. This may not be useful, but it does show the concept of inducing current without mechanical drag.

I am going to build some transformers. Since it sounds impossible to get it right, I won't expect much. But transformers are practically free to build. There is nothing to lose in experimenting right?

volypok

Greetings from Kiev, Ukraine
let me share with you some findings that I have arrived at while figuring out how to "send Lenz back to law school" :-). I have used modeling software to verify my assumptions, so here we go.
Here's what magnetic flux looks like in an ordinary transformer with no load (again, to the best knowledge of contemporary physics as interpreted by software engineers :):
Let there be a primary coil of 100 turns wrapped around soft iron core. Inductance of the primary is 0.146471 Hn.

volypok

Lets us now impose a load upon the secondary coil (of 100 turns same wire as the primary) with as little resistance, as though the secondary were short-circuited. A strong and opposing magnetic flux would virtually cancel out the inductance of the primary, decreasing almost 15 times to 0.009943 Hn. That's Lenz in action.

volypok

Let me now introduce the following design. Primary is wound horisontally on the outside vertical bars of soft iron, 100 turns, inductance = 0.065282 Hn; whereas the secondary is wound vertically on the top and bottom parts of the additional oval shaped core.
As you may see in this case, magnetic flux from the primary has a choice of direction to follow - either vertically, closing on the opposing magnetic pole of the same core piece, or horisontally through the oval shaped core, closing on the opposing magneting pole of the other primary core piece. In this particular case 70% of magnetic flux follows the latter path, thus inducing EMF in the secondaries.

volypok

If we short-circuit the secondary of such a transformer, equally strong and opposing magnetic flux would appear just as in previous case, however, it appears to be "caged in" inside the oval shaped core, with little influence on the primary flux. For the record, inductance of the primary in this example with short-circuited secondary decreases only 10 per cent to 0.058177 Hn.

Now, as you remember, there's only 70% of the original magnetic flux inducing current in the secondary, so what we have here seems to be a lousy transformer with COP of 50 per cent at its best. But if there's as little feedback from the secondary, as it is shown here, why don't we add a capacity in series with the primary to overcome self-inductance of the primary and let current flow freely between inductance and capacity, energizing our secondary with every oscillation?

I have not tried building this, but anyone with available time, skill, copper and soft iron :) is free to test it provided that he posts here the results. Who knows, perhaps it is time to appeal Lenz law :)?