Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

^_^Over Unity "A shift in focus without a change in plans?"^_^

Started by infringer, November 22, 2008, 04:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

I guess the real free energy challenge is not to create over unity, it is to defeat forms of resistance or turn the forms of resistance into capacitance ... Once this is done over unity will be achieved!

What are your thoughts on this belief?

Does it also seem to you that we should instead shift focus to converting resistance to capacitance or eliminating resistance factors?

I want your thoughts.

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Low-Q

Quote from: infringer on November 22, 2008, 04:10:07 PM
I guess the real free energy challenge is not to create over unity, it is to defeat forms of resistance or turn the forms of resistance into capacitance ... Once this is done over unity will be achieved!

What are your thoughts on this belief?

Does it also seem to you that we should instead shift focus to converting resistance to capacitance or eliminating resistance factors?

I want your thoughts.

-infringer-
Even if friction was zero, no work can be done by itself - so no OU. If you could convert friction into a capacitor to store that energy for later use, you will not achieve OU, because neither systems will exceed 100% efficiency.

Vidar

christo4_99

when a generator produces power the power is the resistance of the windings to the magnets...this "friction" causes the electrons to move in the dipole.the idea of overunity in this scenario as i understand it involves pulsing the motive electricity and then storing the energy which remains in the armature from momentum...

alan

Jokker

It is very blind way to think about solving problems.

It is possible to eliminate resistance but it will cost you more and it will take more room.
It is like controlling speed of inductive motor by potentiometer or PWM.

Ur missing a point.

Overunity is something very complicated, something what you cant read from knows equations...
Input is lower that output ... how ?

You need to know things, just bright vision, believing in things and blind experimenting wont get you far...

About a HHO stuff (electrolysis) is that your getting additional energy from water ... and water is cheaper. . .

About magnets ... they pull and they throw ... just .. trick is up yo you !

... and electronics ... im just tiring to learn controlling stuff (programming MCU s) and so on ...

Conclusion is: just point at someone on this forum whos replicated something what really .. .seems to work.   
Btw plasma spark plugs and electrolysis will help ypu to save some money on gas...  so try it.
Buy the ticket !
Take the ride !