Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Very Easy question about batteries?

Started by Magnethos, November 24, 2008, 11:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

@pese
Thanks for the explanation but that is not my question.

I'm going to explain it better... you know we can get energy from thin air using some capacitors, germanium diodes, etc...
Each "cell" draws 3 Volts @ 0,2 mAH (200 microAmps). So, If I build 100 cells the TOTAL output = 100 (3 Volt @ 0.2 mAH) = 6 Volts @ 0,6 mAH.

I want to increase the current, so I need to reduce voltage and increase amperes.
I have: 6 Volts @ 0,6 mAH
I want: 1 Volt @ 3,6 mAH

This is the explanation. Increase current, reduce voltage. Of course, the watt will be the same in both cases. The Volts and mAH are random values. I think we can get 13 Volts @ 0,3 mAH from each cell.

Can I increase the current? Using DC-DC converter is the only solution?

Koen1

Yeah, I think you'll need to use some form of transformer.

Whether you use batteries or some other current source,
if you have a fixed input voltage and amperage and you wish
to decrease the voltage while increasing the amperage,
the easiest method that springs to mind is transforming.
Unfortunately transformers only work with changing
current, so that's AC or pulsed DC, simply inputting DC
current directly into a trafo will give you nothing.
Transformers are quite simple in this respect, for example
a trafo primary coils with 20 windings and an input current
pulse at 6V at some given amperage, will induce a current
pulse in a secondary coil with 10 windings that will be at
6 x (10/20) = 6 x 0,5 = 3Volt, at respectively increased
amperage. But you probably knew that. ;)
And of course you'll need to either use a circuit that will
turn your input DC current into DC pulses for use in your
transformer, or you'll need to use an inverter type circuit
to produce AC for use in the trafo. And you'll need the proper
circuitry behind the secondary to turn the output pulses or
AC back into DC current.

You might try to use a form of voltage divider circuit to
lower the voltage, in a sort of reversed voltage multiplier
setup, but to be honest I cannot give you any good
advice on that. I can tell you about a "Marx generator"
voltage multiplier which is sort of a solid state
version of a step-up transformer without the electromagnetic
part and it doesn't need pulsing. But how to do that trick
in reverse is not something I can easily explain to you.
Sorry.
Perhaps Mscoffman can explain that one? :)

Regards,
Koen

spinner

Quote from: Magnethos on November 24, 2008, 01:03:42 PM
I'm going to explain it better... you know we can get energy from thin air using some capacitors, germanium diodes, etc...
Each "cell" draws 3 Volts @ 0,2 mAH (200 microAmps). So, If I build 100 cells the TOTAL output = 100 (3 Volt @ 0.2 mAH) = 6 Volts @ 0,6 mAH.

I want to increase the current, so I need to reduce voltage and increase amperes.
I have: 6 Volts @ 0,6 mAH
I want: 1 Volt @ 3,6 mAH

This is the explanation. Increase current, reduce voltage. Of course, the watt will be the same in both cases. The Volts and mAH are random values. I think we can get 13 Volts @ 0,3 mAH from each cell.

Can I increase the current? Using DC-DC converter is the only solution?

If you have a source, capable of providing "only" 0,6 mA (without H...) at 6V (high impedance current source) , then you can directly connect your 3,6 mA load - the Voltage will automatically drop to 1V.... Of course, depends on what kind of source and load you really have..

Electricity from a thin air, eh?  I remember having a HV mica type capacitor, which got charged "all by itself, from a thin air" overnight....
A few Joules for free, and even more when the weather was changing..

My best FE "thin air type" device was a tuned LC detector with a large frame coil/antenna - I got some real Watts, for free.

Of course, having a big power AM transmitter in the neighbourhood was very helpfull...
Cheers!
"Ex nihilo nihil"

Magnethos

@spinner

Very interesting you device... Any plans or explanation?
I found the schematic of the 'Electricity from air' circuit in youtube.

Some people can get good amount of volts... and I read this: (the first picture)

So, I need more amperes... the idea would be use a wide rod and 'connect' all the circuits to the rod to get enought energy. If I connect 1000 I could get 260 Watt (in theory).

What do you think?

Anothertruthfinder

Hi folks ;D thought id throw a little spanner in the works - slight tangent from original question/subject but linked nonetheless,

i was messing around with circuit 'electricity from thin air circuit' its basically the tate ambient power module schematic if im correct anyway i put my walkie talkie near literally the circuit with no antenna, i even got rid of the ceramic caps in the circuit and on transmission (440mhz i believe) it would climb to above 20 volts @ 50ma - approx one watt? slight fluctuance cause i was holding it and wobbling, the walkie talkie in transmit drew 4.2 volts @ 300ma - 1.260 watts approx and it sometimes went down in power to transmit the more the power module drew from the walkie talkie or just stayed exactly the same power consumption near the module or not. a mini tesla localised transmitter thingy? lit 48 blue leds! anyway my batteries were going flat so eventually i couldnt carry on or could i? i built another module and managed to loop one of modules back in to the battery compartment and it would then run for longer each time on flat batteries - initially youd turn it on away from modules and start transmitting and it would go switch itself off in two seconds each time, near the modules i was getting finger ache holding down transmit! well over a minute and a half each time again (some better than others cause of the crudity of the exp.)  and still lighting the leds - not quite as bright though. at some point i believe if i add enough of these modules in the right array/conditions etc. i will gain overunity at some point and power a load and so on. a simple experiment anyone can do and in principle quite simple and easy to try and develop - maybe shades of a tpu principle but is nearly made for us already!
i had problem increasing current which is why also this particular thread is educational for me too and thanks for all the info folks, i hope i havent bored you too much lol!

eel  ;D