Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why does mass slow time?

Started by gravityblock, November 25, 2008, 05:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

@erickdt regarding "Now, this is drawn in two dimensions, try to imagine it across all four. In the context of four dimensions this dip and all of its contents disappear from any view not within the newly established timeframe (caused by special relativity). Some might call this another dimension. This phenomena could also be responsible for the abundance of "dark matter out there."

According to the file I have attached a few posts ago it could  be that the force carrying virtual photons cannot be detected because they are in another dimension? Could their mass be smeared around the universe in another small dimension, with only force detectable in our normal size visible dimensions? (Magnetism as invisible plumbing behind our reality, non-locality, like Einstein's spooky action at a distance via EPR channels.) The October 12, 1999 Time Travel episode of PBS's NOVA showed photons traveling at 1.7 times the speed of light via quantum tunneling. This faster than light communication may imply travel through another dimension. A short distance traveled at the speed of light in a very small dimension could appear as a large distance traveled faster than the speed of light in our normal size visible dimensions. Quantum tunneling may be direct evidence of the other hidden dimensions in string theory. I also believe this may be responsible for the dark matter out there.

Also according to the article, A star with enough mass near the end of it's fusion phase can go supernova, and may leave behind a neutron star, or a black hole, depending on the mass available. Certain rapidly rotating neutron stars, known as Magnetars, are believed to produce the strongest magnetic fields in the universe. A black hole is an object of such dense mass that it creates a gravitational field so strong that the escape velocity exceeds the speed of light! If black holes have a magnetic field, and it can get out, this seems to imply that virtual photons (flux quanta) can travel faster than the speed of light! Black holes may evaporate by a process known as Hawking radiation, (named after Stephen Hawking who theorized it). Black holes may also evaporate by quantum tunneling. Quantum tunneling is when a particle penetrates a barrier which it ought not have enough energy to penetrate.

I haven't had time to digest your drawings or comments yet, but your drawings do appear to be leading you to other dimensions and dark matter and also may be similar to what the mfield article is referring to. I think I have heard that something like 96% of the universe appears to be missing. What you may be saying is similar to a 2D viewer only seeing the shadows of a 3D object. It appears that m-theory may be on the right track and not yet complete.

Both I and the wife are sick and I can't get myself to do any deep thinking or analyzing at this moment.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

As I stated in a previous post that this idea that mass slows time is not my own, I also attached a pdf file in a previous post that I am drawing my ideas from.  The pdf file talks alot about magnets, photons, etc. Nobel prize winner Richard Feynman explains in his sum over histories interpretation of Quantum Mechanics that photons go where time is least. They follow the path of least time. Since the document has only been downloaded twice, I do not see any reason in continuing this discussion because it shows very little interest. If for some reason the document is downloaded and the idea shows some interest, then maybe we can have a meaningful discussion, until then I'll be on to something else.......lol

Thanks to all who posted a reply to this topic.

"If you break a leg, be thankful you had a leg to break"
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

ScaryTruth

Quote from: 4Tesla on November 26, 2008, 03:40:39 PM
The clocks on Earth/Space digital?  Maybe electrons flow faster without gravity (or mass)?  If you have a mechanical clock on Earth and in Space synchronized.. I bet they stay synchronized.

Jason
Electron flow is not a factor but velocity is. GPS satellites are compensated in their slower reality compared to the receivers on the planet's surface - otherwise the system wouldn't work.
And perfectly sychronized clocks of mechanical or electronic function do, indeed, run ever so slighly slower on a space shuttle at 17,5000 mph. Time dialation is a genuinely observable reality - a part of the time/space/matter conundrum that is well observed and predictable - yet completely unexplained or understood.

And everybody knows that a child spotting ice cream approaches at near the speed of light, making the treat appear huge, only to find it's not - wherein they always want more.

triffid

I have been thinking about this thread for some time now.I posted some comments on the first page here about an idea I've had since the 1980's.Something about turning linear motion into circular motion.
If  gravity stresses space with a linear motion as I suspect it does how is it that it can slow down time?
Maybe I can slow down time with an oddshaped capacitor?If a sphere of mass can do it ,maybe I don't need to convert linear motion to circlar motion afterall.I may sound crazy here but there might be new ways to do this.If I can slow down the flow of time to a point that nothing can cross the affected area then I have a force field that bullets cannot cross ,a force field that missles cannot cross.If we look at an atom with electrons speeding around the nucleus at the speed of light.Those electrons are going through time dilation(the flow of time have stopped for them) thus creating a barrier that nothing can easily get through.Thus electronic forces in matter are stronger than the forces of gravity and so on and so on.Just thinking out loud here.Triffid

triffid

I was thinking that I had to have a real fancy structure of a capacitor to slow down time but if a ball of mass can do it then maybe a much simpler capacitor can do it too.I guess that is where my fuzzy thinking is taking me.I can work with variable charges but not with variable masses.Triffid