Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why does mass slow time?

Started by gravityblock, November 25, 2008, 05:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

The clocks on Earth/Space digital?  Maybe electrons flow faster without gravity (or mass)?  If you have a mechanical clock on Earth and in Space synchronized.. I bet they stay synchronized.

Jason

4Tesla

Quote from: brian334 on November 26, 2008, 01:57:56 PM
A clock is a mechanical device that measures time. If a mechanical clock speeds up or slows down because of some external force so what. Maybe it rained today. There is no space time connection.

Digital clocks are not mechanical.

Jason

brian334

Jason
Will you tell that to my boss.

triffid

It looks interesting.If time could be slowed down.It could also be speeded up?Maybe we could extract energy from different time flows?Take a difference between the two.If I could figure out how to turn a linear motion into a circular one I might have a force field that could be placed around a person to protect him or her against harm.I can stress space with a linear motion already using electric charges(capacitors).If I can turn that motion into a circular one.Then I might be able to slow time down far enough so that even light can't get through.Just an idea I had from the 1980's.triffid

PS.
The closest I came to it was a method of grinding grain where cattle or oxen move around in a circle
but their(circular) motion is converted into a linear motion(back and forth ) to grind the grain.I could not figure how to do the reverse(go from linear to circular).

gravityblock

Quote from: brian334 on November 26, 2008, 01:57:56 PM
A clock is a mechanical device that measures time. If a mechanical clock speeds up or slows down because of some external force so what. Maybe it rained today. There is no space time connection.

LMFAO.  An atomic clock is not a mechanical or digital device.  An atomic clock is a clock that uses the resonance frequencies of atoms as its resonator. According to Encyclopedia Britannica, the resonator is "regulated by the frequency of the microwave electromagnetic radiation emitted or absorbed by the quantum transition (energy change) of an atom or molecule. For more information on atomic clocks, refer to wikipedia.

I automaticly assumed this would be understood.  In the very first mention of a clock I did mention atomic clock, and in other places I did not add atomic before the clock. Please note: All mentions of clocks is referring to atomic clocks.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.