Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Smoking Gun" - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, December 03, 2008, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

After two years of research, both experimentally and mathematically, IMO it's now safe to say that I have a "Free Energy" machine.

Ok, ok, it's not powering anything useful, yet, but the first step was accomplished, which was proving that it would work. I am now confident that this technology could produce over 18000 watts per square meter.

The great thing about this technology is that it requires no batteries, no source of power. It's 100% passive. It's not difficult or expensive to replicate this using macro size diodes. My small diode array, 156 in-series SMS7630 diodes can produce over 0.2mV DC with 850Kohms impedance. Like I said, not much power, but it provides proof.

People have no idea of the precautions I've taken. One of many examples is placing the small diode array inside three layers of metal shielding, taking the diode array to various *rural* locations. Yes, the diode array continued to produce a DC voltage.

My next step is to make an inexpensive diode chip that produces usable amounts of power.

A new forum was just created. Please feel free to create or reserve your user name and post -->

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/

Regards,
Paul

PaulLowrance

TheOne

What is the Amp/Watt of the 156 mini array?

0.2mV is 0.0002 V?

18000 watts for a meters square is around 1300 x 156 diodes array, 18k / 1300 = 13.8 Watts. I dont think your small array produce 14 watts?

Anyway nice experiment, I just want to learn more about it.

PaulLowrance

Thanks.

Diode array #1:
The 18000 watts/m^2 is the calculated power density for n-InSb 30nm diodes on a wafer. The power density was calculated with Diode NATE v0.3 using the best conventional small signal semiconductor mathematics, which is based on quantum physics. Diode array #1 has not been made yet.

Diode array #2:
The 156 diode array is an entirely different diode array. It's the first real working diode array made from individual dual macro size diodes purchased from Skyworks Inc. that were hand soldered.

Diode array #2 was inexpensive and easy to make. It's entire purpose was to just prove that it works, that the mathematics is correct. It was the only option for me given my financial situation.

The next step is to produce a diode array chip made of microscopic diodes.

Regards,
Paul

broli

So you'll need billions of diodes to achieve 18K Watt?