Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Smoking Gun" - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, December 03, 2008, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Billions and billions and billions, as Carl Sagan was famous for saying.  :)

But in terms of modern semiconductor fabrication, that doesn't mean anything because each layer of material is deposited all at once. IOW, they do not make each diode at a time. Rather, it would require anywhere from 1/2 to 1 dozen layers to make the entire diode chip. So it doesn't matter if there's just one diode or 100 trillion diodes on the entire chip. You could think of it as developing a photo.

PL

pix

Hi,
I foud this very interesting.
Electrons thermally vibrate.In a conductor a net voltage result is zero,sice process is chaotic.
But,if we find a way to implement to this chaotic movement something that will give a gradient-  a net preffered direction..... :)
Plus a gate.
I was thinking about this from some time already.I must find a solution.
Regards,
pix

PaulLowrance

You can find those *natural* temperature gradients in all mater, all the time, even at a macro scale. Johnson noise is caused by natural microscopic temperature gradients.

There are all types of different noise. The main cause of flicker noise is trapped charges.

BTW, you can find a solution on my website (not the forum) in the replication page. I'm estimating that for about $50 you can replicate my diode array. I'm not selling anything, but you can freely find all of the part numbers there.

PL

broli

Btw if you're going for nanoscale with that much power. Won't the chip melt? And what's the plan on actually buying/making these chips?

PaulLowrance

It would be a dream to reach that point. 18K watts is equal to 24 horse power, so it's not that much in terms of a car. Until 1998 the Porsche 911 3.6 liter engine was air cooled. So it's all about thermal conductivity. IMO 18K watts is easy to maintain with simple air cooled. Liquid cooled would offer better thermal conductivity. Also,  the diode array would have the opposite problem, as it would want to cool down, not heat up. So at least we don't have to worry about the chip burning up.

PL