Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Let's Discuss These Predictions....

Started by AnaA, December 03, 2008, 06:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

I read the first part and i noticed that it implied "God hates" which in my understanding is not a very Christlike notion.Sticking to the Bible on these matters we notice that God is responsible for all power and that he allows His enemies to rise up.We are not a Christian nation in the first place.We are a nation that ideally grants it's citizen a right to choose a great many things that other countries do not.The laws of this country may not give reference to the Bible but it is my opinion that much of it's laws are based on protecting us against those who would break the Ten Commandments.Now if individuals do not honor the laws then they should be held accountable...but these violations do not automatically condemn the whole country.Or if our leaders do not live up to these ideals then they should be held accountable,not the nation as a whole.As far as prophecy is concerned it has been noted that there are many ways to predict the future:the Mayans did it...astrologers do it with math...Nostradamus did it...a man named Edgar Cayce did it...the Native Americans have a prophecy for the end of the world.The list goes on and on.From a global point of view you have to realize that our leaders/rulers have to be realistic in their approach to world politics under the assumption that it is just one big compromise.I mean,it is not realistic to pretend that there will be one world religion.People have been killing in the name of religion always.The  things that will save this world are sanity,logic,science,compromise,cooperation,love and caring about our children enough to help them to inherit a world that is going in a direction improved from it's previous direction.Watch some video on the history of Iraq since Saddam and you will maybe begin to see that although 911 was wrongly used as an excuse to invade Iraq it is possible there was a need for it.