Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The earths mass is being sucked into the sun by the suns gravity

Started by brian334, December 03, 2008, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Utilitarian,
Apply that almost exact same reasoning to the hurricane machine.
Except replace gravity with air pressure.

fritznien

brian if you check out http://www.juliantrubin.com/bigten/cavendishg.html
you will  find an exsperiment you can do to measure the gravity between small masses and thus
determin G to wiegh the earth.
bending the wires and pulling against the earths gravity is exactly what one woul exspect if gravity was a quality of mass.
as for how much the earth slows, it isn't much per year but over the last billion years has been manny
hours. a little time with google and you would have answers to many question like this.
as for the moon being tide locked if tides do not cause a rotating body in space to slow why would it ever stop?

sparks

The moon does spin it is just that it's day is as long as it's year.  Space creates a pressure on everything.  As the Sun cools it contracts and becomes more dense at the core.  The tidbits of emwaves that escape this contracting space is nothing compared to the amount of potential energy in the contracting cooling core.  As the core contracts it creates a vacuum within a pressurized field.  Something has to give so space begins to move to  feed the sun produced relative vacuum.  This flow is experienced as gravity.  The same mechanism occurs on a realitivistic level also.  The neucleus assumming the role of the Sun.  The denser the material the more neuclei the more gravity flow.  Two rocks on a rope create a divergent flow of gravity between the two rocks.  This creates a condition where there is less aether pressure in the field between the rocks than there is on the outside of the rocks.  Hence they move together until the aether pressure is equalized on all sides of the mass field.  Least I think that's the way it works. ???
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

PYRODIN123321

Hmmm... i wonder if the earth is even solid...i would think with a molten core it would be kinda squishy.....

as for the earth expanding ...maybe virtual particles becoming real play a role in the center of the earth and the sun...lots of electromagnetic flux from the core right...seems like there should scalar effects there too,but that is over my head...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_photon#Virtual_particles_in_Feynman_diagrams

seems to me the radiation from the sun should be stripping mass away from the earth and the planets closer to the sun out to the rest of the planets like a comets tail
we have an atmosphere and a strong magnetic field around the earth that protects us so..don't know how much it still strips away

don't think the sun is sucking the earth up, but the earth may be interacting magnetically/gravitationally to help fuel the sun...
could the spin of the earths core act like a coupled coil with the suns core as well as all the planets with a magnetic Field transferring energy by loss of momentum from the planet to the sun or maybe turning virtual particles into real??
Peace.

brian334

My position is this:
The reason the moon does not spin as it travels around earth is because the moon is not uniform in mass. One side of the moon has a greater mass than the other side.
Try this test, get a flat piece of ice than tilt it. Put a round ball on it and let it go. What happens? The ball starts to move down hill, as the ball moves down hill it starts to spin because there is enough friction between the ball and the ice to make it spin.
Next with the same ice and ball try this. Cut the ball in half, put a lead weight in one half, glue the ball back together. Than let the ball go down the ice - what happens?  As the ball moves down hill on the ice it slides, it will not spin. The friction between the ice and ball is not enough to lift the lead weight.
That gets us back to the moon. When planets move around the sun there is gravitational friction, the side of the planet closest to the sun gets pulled on  harder than the side farthest from the sun, that makes the planet spin. As long as the planet is uniform in mass. But if the planet or moon is not uniform in mass the gravitational friction between the planet or moon will not be enough to make it spin.