Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama picked a Israeli Rahm Israel Emanuel to be his chief of staff.

Started by brian334, December 05, 2008, 03:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

If Rahm Israel Emanuel is a American why didn’t he volunteer for the U.S. military?
The reason Rahm Israel Emanuel volunteered for the Israeli military is because he is a Israeli.

Cap-Z-ro

Actually, he can be equated is just a player sent out the field by his coach to run an end around.

He will play and do the same things no matter which "team" he happens to be playing for at the time.

Those to pay attention to are not americans, they are not israeli's, or zionists, or babalonians or whatever...although they may appear to be .

They are the rich 1% rich criminally insane inbreds who inflict their pathologic inclination on their fellow human by creating divisive conflict through deception.

They wear religious or patriotic garb as a means to their perverted ends.

And far too many are unwilling or unable to consider or grasp the concept that we are being duped and preyed upon by the most dangerour predators you can imagine.

I can't recall the number, but it was staggeringly high, the number of children disappearing in the US...I assume the ratio is the same everywhere.

The numbers are not reported by mainstream media.

The numbers are of epidemic proportion and would normally cause people to be more cautiously aware of their children's security.

None of our so called leaders seem to care...what does that say about people in authority who do nothing about on going mass rape and murder of children ?

Could it be that the reports that the reason nothing is done is because these so called leaders are either all pedophiles and themselves behind many of the abductions ?

Or maybe some just intentionally look the other way for personal advancement.

Why is it nobody called the Vatican on their bawdy boy behavior ?

I always wondered no tales of the nuns getting at the boys...were the priests jealously guarding the boys or were the nuns all watching Dyke Van Dick ?

From what I can remember the only perks the nuns in my church seem to have gotten were the padded kneeling rails in the 2 front rows of pews on each side of the aisle.

I guess thats just the way things go in a male dominated cult/religion...the sisters need a good union.

Back to it...society's deranged pedophiles have a distinct advantage over us...they are organized - we are not...we have been distracted and divided by media generated illusions.

And the biggest advantage...for the most part people are not aware that they exist...and the cause of all the world's misery.

Regards...

brian334

Rahm Israel Emanuel the Israeli Obama made his Chief of Staff is going to do every thing he can to start a war between America and Iran.
Obama - change we can believe in,
Or change we can’t believe?

Pirate88179

Quote from: brian334 on December 05, 2008, 03:22:02 PM
I have never posted in the  news section before, but it seems a bit strange
that Obama would pick a Israeli to be his chief of staff.
Could Rahm Israel Emanuel pass a security test?
As a American I think it sucks.

I don't mean this the wrong way but Obama could not pass a security investigation.  A friend and associate of mine used to be in Military Intelligence and did background investigations for top secret clearances.  They did three degrees of separation.  So, if you knew someone that knew someone that hung around with a criminal, you did not get cleared.  Obama knows a lot of folks that are less than upstanding citizens.  He would never qualify for a ts and yet he will be commander in chief.  Go figure.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Cap-Z-ro

Obama is simply a casting agency(illuminati) product written into the script a long time ago, to provide a distraction(of hope) to facilitate a smooth transition into a 'new world ordrer'.

Regards...