Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Conversion of Vacuum Energy into Mechanical Energy IN THE LAB

Started by Koen1, December 06, 2008, 09:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

For those who are interested, here is a link to a new
article that describes how they successfully managed
to convert Vacuum Energy into Mechanical Energy
in the laboratory under vacuum conditions.

Brand new, just off the press!! :D

http://philica.com/display_article.php?article_id=141

Read it and be amazed. ;)

sparks

E=mc2   M=c2/e  So the speed of light squared/e=0 in a vacuum.  Therefore we need a zero up top and notice that E can be an infinite amount.
A vacuum now appears to have an infinite amount of energy existing at no relative velocity or change rate.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Koen1

yeah algebra is nice.

But what do you think about the "motor" these guys built?
;)

nul-points

hi Koen - nice find!

one small step for man... 

if he can satisfy peer reviewers that there's no other external artifact driving the system then this could be one of the first cracks in the Dam of Classical ElectroDynamics

i like his 'low-tech' approach: prove the principle by whatever means - improve later

it's got to be an encouragement to all committed members of FE forums like ours

...is this a vindication of the Biefield-Brown experiments?

it'll be interesting to see how much of a fight he has on his hands from 'conventional science'

all the best
sandy
_________________________________________________________________________________
Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc ...bringing you measured Overunity results since May '08

"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

TinselKoala

I've just skimmed the article and it's fascinating.

Two criticisms pop out right away:
First, the chamber is too small. There will be image charges and wall effects from the proximity of the chamber walls.
Second, I don't think the vacuum was hard enough to eliminate all possible ion wind effects. I can still see ion wind effects below 1x10e-6 Torr in the apparatus I'm sitting next to right now.
Third, I have seen vacuum oil churning and flowing, in vacuo, while under the influence of an electrostatic field. Could the thrust be coming from the oil?

But rest assured that I will be attempting a replication of this experiment, as soon as the big vacuum chamber is available (that is, when the current project can be removed).