Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

@ TinselKoala @ Albert Johnson has posted relevant information with names of people who are doing tests on the device. Have you had a chance to look at this information yet?

Quote from: Albert Johnson on December 17, 2008, 03:19:05 PM
Interesting article:

http://www.financialpost.com/small_business/story.html?id=1076840

Maybe they will thoroughly investigate this device and prove it true or false.

Regards,
Paul 

Goat

Reminder...The deal in the television show with Brett was "IF" the technology proves to be viable in generating power to the grid then Richard gets the deal.

Who is paying for the tests? 
Who are the people performing the tests?
Can the results be trusted?
Will we see more power out than in?

These questions need to be answered before Richard see's "Dime One" of Brett's investment.

I'm just waiting for the answer, is it True or False  ???

Regards,
Paul

TinselKoala

Quote from: Goat on December 17, 2008, 11:50:42 PM
@ TinselKoala @ Albert Johnson has posted relevant information with names of people who are doing tests on the device. Have you had a chance to look at this information yet?

Maybe they will thoroughly investigate this device and prove it true or false.

Regards,
Paul 

I look now, I see a lot of names like Tesla, Willis, Faraday, etc. but the only thing I see relevant to the testing issue is this:

"However, Mr. Wilson has had difficulty matching schedules with Mr. Willis and a few University of Saskatchewan PhD students who will help test the energy multiplier. As a result, there is no deal yet. And there won't be, Mr. Wilson says, until he's satisfied the device works."

So I just have to wonder, why not go back to U. of Waterloo? It's in the same province, practically local, and Saskatchewan is kind of a long way away...

Goat

@TinselKoala

"a few University of Saskatchewan PhD students who will help test the energy multiplier."

That should be all we need, whether the results come from an Ontario or Saskatchewan University all that matters is "Dime One" from the investor if it proves to be correct.

I'm still waiting for the answer, no disregard to believers or non-believers alike.

Regards,
Paul

TinselKoala

Sure, mee too.
I'd say more but I'm not allowed.