Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

@TinselKoala

"I'd say more but I'm not allowed"

Please let us know when you do find out how this device works, when you're allowed.

Regards,
Paul

Ergo

Quote from: wattsup on December 17, 2008, 03:20:42 PM
@Ergo
Thanks - here is a correction to your calculation.
50,000 watts divided by 18 watts = 2777.77777% OU (OK his 2600 OU is conservative - yahooo). lol

Sorry, but I'm right and your are wrong. And so is Magnacoaster.....LOL
You have to multiply your number by 100 to get the percentage.

MrMag

I don't think a university will be testing this unit. If Bret Wilson has shares of a power company, I am sure he already has some people lined up to test it. We will just have to wait and see. I hope it's true but..........

broli

Stefan I have to say that the skeptics really are ruining your forum. It has become less about "how certain thing can work" and more about "how things never will work".

At energetic at least rickoff provided some useful information that might pretty much explain the tech behind it.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3382-unexpected-magnacoaster.html#post38707

Ergo

Of course the sceptics will thrive when Richard shouts 2600% overunity from a very unlikely device that
suddenly shifts apperance from a motor-generator based design into a static non-moving device....!!!!!??
It's just like saying that I have a magnetic wankel motor (sprain device) that delivers 5000W output and then
a month after that I anounce having redesigned the rotary wankel into solid state mode without any explanation
whatsoever on how that was performed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R&D just doesn't work like that in real life.
When Richard was going to explain any of the technical questions he was babbling his own imaginary
compositions that was missing all logic or continuum. Nothing he ever said made any sense at all.

[Admin: The last sentence was deleted, as we don´t know yet the accuracy of this  statement]