Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

help make a common mans working theory we can use here for gravity

Started by froarty, December 09, 2008, 02:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froarty

Gravity can be modeled as the nuclei of everything in the present forming a mesh net that sinks forward in time. All atomic nuclei form a flat mesh that stretches infinetly to trace out our macroscopic 3D illusion of reality much like an electron traces out 2d image on a tv screen.. The electrons although endlessly trying to reach their opposite charge in the nucleus are forever displaced by virtual particles squeezed thru and around these nuclei. Recent work by Christian Beck at the University of London and Michael Mackey at McGill University may have resolved that dark energy is nothing other than zero-point energy. In Measureability of vacuum fluctuations and dark energy and Electromagnetic dark energy they propose that a phase transition occurs so that zero-point photons below a frequency of about 1.7 THz are gravitationally active whereas above that they are not. The smaller virtual particles above 1.7THZ go thru the nuclei which we sense as time. * The larger virtual particles below 1.7THZ are displaced around our nuclei and we sense as gravity. The two types of particles reassemble on the "past" side of the nuclei and displace the electrons into the familiar shells of standard theory with which we are familiar. The poor electron's trying to reach it's proton in the nucleus is displaced by this rippling stream of virtual particles forming the time stream behind our nuclei. The electrons orbit inside these shells oscillates between mutual repulsion of other electrons and the time stream trying to orient them directly into the past.. A single hydrogen atom in a vacuum chamber should orient with its' electron straight down since there is no mutual repulsion foming an upside down halo.  animation here :  http://www.byzipp.com/animaTime.htm   

Our nuclei displace larger virtual particles to create a gravity pressure proportional to the quanity of interlocked matter in the mesh. Sinking in the sea of time like a child sweeping a fish net thru his aquarium to clear out little squares of paper. The bigger the paper blocking the pores the more gravity we feel.

The uncertainty principle proves that the electrons are knee deep in the time stream because we know temporal anomalies are subjective and that someone standing on the electron would move smoothly from one location to another by simple physical displacement in the time stream. This suggests that the "Present" is therefore a "1 nuclei wide mesh" sinking in the sea of time. The pressure on the "nuclei mesh" by virtual particles squeezing through and around increases with matter and has direction that we commonly call "down" but from the perspective of time stream is the past. The "present" we experience is the VP streaming around and through our "1 nuclei mesh" . All "fluctuations" are simply the interactions between the time stream and matter that would otherwise just aggregate.

In the final pix below, From the perspective of the Time Axis electrons fold back from the virtual particles in the time stream. Even molecules must form such that their atoms' electrons fold back into the past. Twisted molecules can only form if the atoms bond while the normal pressure from the time stream is restricted such as is the case in Casimir cavities.

truth

???
I am new here.
I read this, and as a common man can only wonder if anyone understands this.

I look forward to reading a simplified version.
Maybe understanding your goal in posting this would help?

Everyone asks for the truth, but few welcome it!

infringer

I think the best way to understand gravity is to defy it.

Check out youtube there is some good lectures and information about antigravity.

And Tim Ventura is another fella out there who used to have a kick ass website back in the day which he no longer seems to update all that often shame was a great website. American Antigravity.

Just a suggestion.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

truth

:)
Thank you for the suggestion infringer.

I find you tube to be both useful and a huge distraction.

The gravity of the situation is that time is limited for research and watching clowns is not the most efficient use of my precious little time. Learning things not to do is only useful if I did not already know know better than to do those things.

May your friction be minimal and your efficiency be optimal.   ;D

froarty

My goal is to aide collaboration as we attempt to harness the time stream to provide free energy. We need a common language to share our observations and plan out goals. Much of what we need is already known and simply needs to be properly communicated to one another.