Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My free energy List, in order of legitimacy

Started by PaulLowrance, December 10, 2008, 12:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: wizardofmars on December 14, 2008, 05:20:28 PM
So you have a free energy machine capable of producing 18kw per square meter but it doesn't produce a measurable amount of power?   ::)

What does it produce? Hot air?
Do you know what "This technology is capable of producing over 18000 watts per square meter." means?  Did I say that I had a 18KW/m^2 diode array chip?  I didn't think so. Please read my sentence again. My diode array produces power, which is evident in the fact that it produces a DC voltage across a load.

So, if you truly think your conventional science community is all that, then there's no chance of losing, and therefore it would be guaranteed money. Come on, please, there's no way little old me, one single person could outsmart the entire conventional science community. Lets get a University to test my diode array. That way you won't be swindled out of your money. I'll earn it fair and square.

I see in your profile that you live in the USA. That should make the legal aspects easier.

PL

utilitarian

Quote from: wizardofmars on December 14, 2008, 05:20:28 PM
versus

So you have a free energy machine capable of producing 18kw per square meter but it doesn't produce a measurable amount of power?   ::)

What does it produce? Hot air?

He wishes it produced hot air.  You can get energy from hot air.

tinu

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 11, 2008, 05:53:01 PM
For example, the laws of thermodynamics are flawed.

Will you came back AFTER proving it and not before?
And in case we won’t meet again, there is good reason for that.

PaulLowrance

QuoteHe wishes it produced hot air.  You can get energy from hot air.
Very good. The guy has no place to complain. Either way, hot air or DC voltage across a load.   :)

PL

PaulLowrance

Some minor updates on my part:

Yesterday my entire forum was made private, but it's now available with the exception of my diode blogs, which is intended for people who are seriously interested in the research. People can register on the forum for free.

Also at the bottom of every forum page you can see my public statement.

"The List" was just updated.  The list contains both legit and fake "free energy" machines from my pov. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone knows of legit or fake "free energy" devices that should be included in the list.

Thanks,
PL