Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water resonance in a sphere

Started by Hydro-Cell, December 11, 2008, 05:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro-Cell

i am trying to find the answer to a question which i hope someone here can help with

i have 3 stainless steel spheres, diameters of 15,20,and 32cm

if i were to fill them with water what would the resonant frequency of the sphere be???
i need to know so that i know exactly what frequency to hit them with.

this is for ultrasonic cavitation project.

upto now i have been using 42khz which has proved effective, but i would like to try with a resonant frequency for better results.

a formula would be good if there is one.

last part is what size sphere would be needed for 42khz resonant frequency???

ramset

User E M devices is a genius antenna man
I also know he has interest in this project He is a great member and has always answered my PM's

Also if you can't wait on the piezotransducer info user Tinsel Koala made some suggestions on this topic[achieving resonance in a fluid]] he MAY have a source for the piezo transducers
   Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

gyulasun

Hi,

Perhaps this paper even if not on all your questions but may give some hints, or the References at its ends:

http://www.wooster.edu/physics/jrIS/Files/Patton_web_article.pdf

I found this by some search, I am not an expert on this unfortunately.

rgds, Gyula

Pirate88179

OK, this is from a guy that really does not know what he is talking about, but, here goes.  the resonant frequency of the empty sphere is easy to determine.  Filling it with water, which has a dampening effect, will change that, to a lower frequency.  Someone else on another topic suggested to hit the item in question with a frequency generator.  By doing this, you can determine at least one resonant frequency even though there will be several and also , harmonics of these frequencies.

It is kind of like tuning a guitar or a piano.  The sphere (filled with water) will "ring" at a resonant freq.  I don't know how to explain this in more detail and this info may not be very helpful.  This might get you started tho.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Hydro-Cell

hi
i know that when an object hits resonance it will "ring", but what i dont know is how to find it with a formula. i can do it with trial and error for instance, by setting the ultrasonics away at a known frequency and scan through the frequency until it starts to feed back into the oscilloscope, there will be a peak when this happens. this is resonance.
the reason i would like a formula is so that i can try different size spheres and instead of scanning each one by trial and error i would like to be in the range needed..

i would like to operate the ultrasonics in or around the 40 khz ish mark so it may involve using a harmonic with the bigger spheres