Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IST! NEO ZAP! TECK Breakthrough ....

Started by innovation_station, December 13, 2008, 03:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkspeed

I bet he is gone over there in a few days .. ITS like frigginn noise pollution...

There are quite a few very smart people over there who were ejected from ou.

I dont agree with the banning of most of them.

Its good they have a place to talk as there is a lot of good work in progress at O.U.R.

And then there are some you can have back ;)

MrMag

@bill
I don't like the way they talk about the people here. Everybody has to start somewhere. Most of the stuff they talk about is way over my head and I've been in electronics for about 35 years. But then again, I hated theory. I'm a practical kind of guy.

@Darkspeed
I really don't know why they let him in. I agree, he won't last long. The kid is psycho. Good thing he doesn't work at the post office.

Mk1

Quote from: darkspeed on June 04, 2010, 01:56:25 AM
I bet he is gone over there in a few days .. ITS like frigginn noise pollution...

There are quite a few very smart people over there who were ejected from ou.

I dont agree with the banning of most of them.

Its good they have a place to talk as there is a lot of good work in progress at O.U.R.

And then there are some you can have back ;)

I Go see from time to time what is done on that site , i remember stprue build , but really must say i did not see anything else its all talk so ...

Mark

Pirate88179

Sure, I do agree some of the guys that were banned from here were smart, intelligent guys, no doubt about that.  But, on the other hand, if Einstein were posting here and started talking about other poster's mothers, and how stupid everyone was, and how if you did not have a $20,000 DMM than you did not know what you were doing, etc., he might have been banned too.

It is one thing to know something, (or think you do) and it is another to share that knowledge and possibly learn something yourself.  This is what Stefan has done here.  I can not thank the folks here enough for what they have taught me.  Anything I have done here, or any thing I might do in the future, is all due to the guys and gals sharing their information and expertise.  This will not happen over there.  Mark my words.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

NickZ

Guys:
    Thanks for the advice and the correction,  Just saw the video for the first time a couple of days ago, and confused the names.
    The power of the upright spinning egg magnet using only one or two AAs is really something.  I'm surprized that the JT and bifiliar coil can produce a similar effect as Tesla's egg and round torroid. Great to see that such powerfull field effect can be produced with such few components and almost no voltage.
  Would be very interesting to see how much it can output through secondary coils. Especially if it were a larger version with a big round Neo magnet, or like the spinning top rotor unit hanging off of magnetic bearings, with the output coils all the way around it, and a tiny charge coil to keep its run battery up.    Can't wait to try it.
                                     NickZ