Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Free energy" and "Overunity" We need a definition.

Started by Pirate88179, December 13, 2008, 11:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Wesley:   We are already aware that you will not show us any actual proof of free energy devices yourself, nor of wireless transmission, even across the street. So, can you provide a link to someone that has harvested energy from the ambient, and that can do more than light a tiny led. I would like to see it, not just hear about it. As those are Tesla ideas, of which I can comprehend.   There are still many things that we don't understand, as yet. And many things still hidden from us, today, as well.   Help us to discover the useful and the needed part, in all of this. Free energy from the ambient...

NickZ

stivep

Quote from: NickZ on August 20, 2022, 12:44:44 PM
  So, can you provide a link to someone that has harvested energy from the ambient,
NickZ
If they agree than why not.
But it is not ambient.
It is specific and very much precise unless phenomena i question can be explained
differently.
Has not much to do with ambient by lacking-(not coming up with) property described by word "immediate"

Definition of "ambient":
"relating to the immediate surroundings of something"
what-does-ambient-
Wesley

NickZ

Wesley:
   Seams like words don't do justice to describe things like the Aether. Nor can we see it nor measure it, as yet.
   To me the "surrounding ambient", described by Tesla, as differing from man made or sent signals.
    Cosmic frequencies, found everywhere. Cosmic energies, you might say. Including our own Earth Resonant frequency, such as you have mentioned, as well.
   Perhaps we can't prove Free Energy at this time. But, we can learn how to harvest it, for our own use, for now,  without getting killed.

NickZ

pauldude000

Quote from: NickZ on August 20, 2022, 12:44:44 PM
   Wesley:   We are already aware that you will not show us any actual proof of free energy devices yourself, nor of wireless transmission, even across the street. So, can you provide a link to someone that has harvested energy from the ambient, and that can do more than light a tiny led. I would like to see it, not just hear about it. As those are Tesla ideas, of which I can comprehend.   There are still many things that we don't understand, as yet. And many things still hidden from us, today, as well.   Help us to discover the useful and the needed part, in all of this. Free energy from the ambient...

NickZ

Define free energy. Free, as in we have to personally not connect any batteries or electrical plugs to power a device that puts out more energy than WE put in?

Easy one is solar cells, or even a wind or water powered generator.

If you are talking about harvesting known but different sources of energy, such as drawing electricity from the natural electric field of the earth?

Tesla's patents are available and on file, go build one. The principles are quite basic, but the necessary device would be quite huge for useful amounts. But then again, Tesla never was accused of thinking small.

If you are talking about converting a currently unknown energy source, then by definition it will be hit and miss until we understand what is being converted to a form usable to us for our purposes, since we don't yet understand it, just like electricity in the very early stages of exploration of the subject. It took humanity how long to figure out reliable ways of generating static electricity, even though we saw lightning regularly, knowing full well a force was there?

If you are expecting COP>1, well then quit looking, as it doesn't exist except as ignorance of both the experimenter and measurer. A modern common solar cell taken back in time to 1800 would have been considered witchcraft to the scientists of the day, because they did not understand that light could be converted directly into electricity. They would have measured COP>1 from such a device in complete wonder and amazement, as the photovoltaic effect had not even been discovered yet.

A measurement of COP>1 just demonstrates that something interesting is yet to be discovered and the device is providing a clue to its existence, not that physics is being somehow being attacked, changed, or violated.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

I never thought that my understanding and learning of wilderness survival would be comparable in any way to my knowledge and understanding of physics.

Go figure.

When I want to find something new in wilderness survival, I watch kids or aboriginal tribes, not supposed experts. Why?

They don't know what "can't be done" so they end up doing it anyway, often in very creative and inventive manners.

The same is true in physics on topics like this.

When I want to find something interesting or truly new, I watch those who don't know or don't believe "it can't be done."

The rest, in both topics, tend to be blinded by presumption and confirmation bias.

Just like with wilderness survival, you may have to wade through tons of failed attempts to find something new, but if you look long enough you will generally find new methods, approaches, or techniques to accomplishing a task.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.