Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Video you probably did not see

Started by raburgeson, December 14, 2008, 10:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

I saw a disk fly on the news for 2 days, it was perfectly Identified. Couple of months after returning from the service on what was then advertised as super channel 8 Hamilton Canada, mind you this was the Early 70s. The inventors name was John Searl. After viewing this craft in operation the realization that gravity was forever in the future cracked will never be driven from my mind. I think soon after they chucked him in jail for fraud and his manufacturing complex was completely scuttled. Now if he was a fraud they wouldn't have packed up his stuff and stolen it would they. They have been manufacturing his invention and others. I've already said I don't believe in Aliens, we did it all. I think you'll find many of the older members have more interest in this subject that the younger members do. That's because we have seen a great deal more and believe me there are other stories like John Searls.

Hope I spelled his name right.

And yes there is information on his device and yes we did crap away some money trying to make some magnets. I understand he is out trying to do it again. I also hear he is getting old and worried about the amount of time he has left. This is exactly what the government wants, they want him out of the picture just like they put Tesla out.

Notice the new magnet moter to go into production by the Chinese on youtube.

Shanti

Lol, seems we don't agree on this...

Sure The 2nd law was observed, but no real explanation found other than the statistical.

Quote2LoT can't be broken without the first one too, given the link between them in the virtue of simple facts of nature).

Well, here I think the German Wiki explains this quite nicely:

QuoteEr schränkt die Aussage des ersten Hauptsatzes über die Gleichwertigkeit von Wärme und Arbeit ein und ist damit eines der Fundamente der Thermodynamik, wird aber im Rahmen dieser Theorie nicht begründet. Erst im Rahmen der Statistischen Mechanik wird er mit den übrigen Theorien der Physik verknüpft: Je nach philosophischem Standpunkt bekommt er dort eine stochastische Formulierung oder wenigstens eine wahrscheinlichkeitsbezogene Begründung.

Rough translation:
The 2nd law restricts the first law, and is by itself one of the fundaments of thermodynamics, but is not by itself based on this theory. Only in the relation to statistical mechanics it can be tied with the other theories. Dependant on the philosophical standpoint, it gets either a stochastic formulation or at least a probability related explanation.

But I don't think it will make any sense to discuss this anymore in here. It's quite Offtopic... Sorry for that to the starter of the thread!

Maybe we should agree, that we don't agree  ;)
It looks like our brains reason differently. What my brain reasons, doesn't seem to be logical to your brain, and vice versa. Isn't it good that it is also possible to have different opinions? I love the world!

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks. Yes very interesting video of the scottish invention, i wonder what is causing the distortion in the lower portion of the device. You see folks i tend to comply with the protocol of ' believing none of what i hear or read and half of what i see, until further research and investigation is carried out '. Now notice most people on this planet throw out the last part of investigation maybe for fear they'd have to change or modify the programming they have been given since birth which can be a very scary thing for most folks or on the other hand some folks dont give a darn, for different possible reasons like they enjoy too much the child like monetary care they receive from their government and shadow gov. masters to help hoard all these inventions again like spoiled brat children. Also its interesting how they steal then develop these things and then have there lackys on all media sources claim, oh ya its all man made stuff, ROFLMAO, your joking right. I really do have compassion for the folks in this world and any adjacent ones that have such fear within that they have to control everything they possibly can except the one and only most important thing and that is themselves. Thank god we all make our own choices, even though severely limited these days, and eventually by these choices and what we think is the true reality of creation we will go to the reality that suits each of us and i was ready 20 years ago to hop in my flying saucer and go say hello to some old friends up there, the time is well past due to end this fake, engineered illusion of scarcity, lack, poverty, disease, etc., etc., etc., etc. i think you get the point. Think with your heart.

peace, love, light

raburgeson

I am completely sorry to say energy production is completely political. Go off the grid tomorrow and see how long it takes for surveillance teams to move in. That is something you cannot separate because of supposed national security, hidden patents, and the like. You have to know they are hiding a lot of stuff from us. Look at the quality of the news, surely there are important things, much more important in a world of 6.5 billion people going on than the stupid headlines you can go read right now. Some where this year someone made an important break through in energy even if they made the discovery purely by accident. Where is it?

Before hopping right off the grid I suggest you go read stories from people that have done it and how life gets soon afterwards.

TinselKoala

Well, there went ten minutes I'll never get back.

May I recommend a different file sharing site? One that doesn't put you thru a rigamarole to get to the file you want, and doesn't spam you with advertising pop-ups?
Try w w w dot mediafire dot com.