Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Car and his nephew

Started by PaulLowrance, December 15, 2008, 01:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakob Larsen

I know that this is a little out of the subject but could anyone please help me to credible info about mr. Tesla and this meeting with the great pyramids of Giza(especially the sowecalled kheops pyramid) - please have patience wiht my poor english.

(if it could be of any interrest i would like to be helpfull with the TTP V12 project - but how and where (i am an electrician and radiomekanic.

Bob Smith

Jakob,
I don't know if this helps with your question:
Quoteit can be seen then that the arc length separation between Tesla’s lab and the equator is harmonically tied in to the arc length separation between the Great Pyramid and the equator, via the primary numeric sequence of the sexagesimal system. And with it already previously shown that the latitude placement of the Great Pyramid has a distinct tie-in to the current Earth tropical year (x10) pulsation rate, that such an ‘ideal’ ratio of 1.296 (162/125) connects up the Great Pyramid latitude to that of the transmitter station established by Tesla; it is quite conceivable therefore that he was applying the same scientific principles of resonance applicable to the Earth, as the ancient Egyptians who built the Great pyramid.

Just as Tesla sought to construct a means to wirelessly transmit power, so too did the ancients with their own device in their own age. In both cases though, it was actively discovered that the physical placement of a power plant, in order that it achieve an optimum level of efficiency to tap into the natural power of the Earth through resonance, was dependent upon the device being situated at a special arc length of separation between it and the equator. Only certain key resonant intervals that cover the earth may be chosen. Any arbitrary placement would result in a very weak if not fatally flawed power plant.
Taken from:
http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/tesla.html
Bob

Bob Smith

Anyway, back to topic ...just wondering if anyone has any comment on Jerry Decker's thoughts about Tesla and the tubes he might have used in this car, at this keelynet link:
  http://keelynet.com/energy/teslafe2.htm   I'm intrigued here, because if Steven Mark's TPU used tubes as well (as some say), then perhaps we need to look at this element more closely. I will post anything else I find on this item.
Bob 

Bob Smith

Frequency, tubes, earth's magnetic field...

Bob Smith

One more thing before running out the door...
The metal rods inserted into the power box keeps nagging at me. Reminds me of Doc Stiffler tuning his SEC coils with barium ferrite rods. Could Tesla's rods have served a similar purpose - maybe provided a minimum amount of voltage to tubes (a "kick"? [ hee haw :)]).
B