Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GERMAN SCIENTISTS PROVES CHEMTRAILS

Started by b0rg13, December 18, 2008, 07:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

AhuraMazda

Sadly most people refuse to believe that something sinister is goin on with chemtrails. Just see how many people have looked at this post.

PYRODIN123321

I think that it is not people refusing to believe, its just that it doesn't affect their lives directly yet...people in general are like a big dumb bull....if there is not a big red cloth waiving in their face they don't care.....I see the chem trails almost everyday here in Texas and some damn strange looking clouds too....
I don't see how you can miss it....

I know the magnetosphere plays a big part in protecting us, all in a delicate balance. I wonder if adding that crap alters magnetic permeability and the conductivity of the atmosphere and in turn the magnetosphere...
Peace.

PaulLowrance

Quotepeople in general are like a big dumb bull....if there is not a big red cloth waiving in their face they don't care.....
lol, that's so true!

z.monkey

You know I have been skeptical about chemtrails.

But I see these clouds that just could not be formed naturally.

They a long, linear clouds that seem to hang in space forever.

Some even cross making a giant X in the sky.

I am hypothesizing, but if a plane were to leave a trail of a fine powder that is falling the particles would disperse and make the "contrail" expand as it falls toward the ground.  The trail would get wider and less dense as it falls.  This would create these funny clouds that I have been seeing.

One day in the sky above Dallas we had parallel striped clouds, chek out this picture...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!