Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DC electricity and Frequency?

Started by Magnethos, December 21, 2008, 01:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

Quote from: Magnethos on December 21, 2008, 01:18:33 PM
If quantum physics says that Energy is only frequency... and we know all in the universe has a resonance frequency... it's impossible that DC electricity has no frequency. I'm sure that DC electricity has some kind of frequency. maybe a very very low frequency (0.000000001 Hz i.e.) or maybe an infinite frequency, but I'm sure DC electricity has not 0 energy.
Gee..  DC means Zero (==0) frequency. And you're wright, DC electricity really carries some energy....
I don't care what common electromagnetic energy books says, they are wrong or incomplete.

Yes, it's pretty obvious that you think so....
BTW, did you read any of those "wrong or incomplete" books?

I thought so.
"Ex nihilo nihil"

Magnethos

Quote from: spinner on December 21, 2008, 04:11:51 PM
Gee..  DC means Zero (==0) frequency. And you're wright, DC electricity really carries some energy....
Yes, it's pretty obvious that you think so....
BTW, did you read any of those "wrong or incomplete" books?

I thought so.

Yes, I have study the common theories at school and I understand better the non-common theories.

DrSimon

Quote from: Magnethos on December 21, 2008, 04:05:28 PM
Each kind of wave is a fluctuation of its own environment nature/medium. If we say that eergy is frequecy and we know energy comes from the vacuum, energy are Waves coming from the Quantum Vacuum fluctuations.

#Magnethos

***Each kind of wave is a fluctuation of its own environment nature/medium.

Maybe, so how many types of waves can you identify?

**If we say that eergy is frequecy and we know energy comes from the vacuum,

So what is in a vacuum again?? Vacuum is a term and has no real meaning other than to provide someone an out for not being able to explain an underlying cause/effect.

**energy are Waves coming from the Quantum Vacuum fluctuations.

Okay now I understand "Quantum Vacuum fluctuations" are not waves, right? they in some way turn into "energy are Waves"?????

Maybe you are walking in a Mine Field with the wrong map?

Magnethos

Quote from: DrSimon on December 21, 2008, 04:37:05 PM
#Magnethos

***Each kind of wave is a fluctuation of its own environment nature/medium.

Maybe, so how many types of waves can you identify?
ElectroMagnetic Waves and Scalar Waves

**If we say that eergy is frequecy and we know energy comes from the vacuum,

So what is in a vacuum again?? Vacuum is a term and has no real meaning other than to provide someone an out for not being able to explain an underlying cause/effect.
It's hard to understand and hard to explain. But Quantum vacuum is like a Virtual World, a world of possibilities. I repeat that the definition is hard to understand and explain.

**energy are Waves coming from the Quantum Vacuum fluctuations.

Okay now I understand "Quantum Vacuum fluctuations" are not waves, right? they in some way turn into "energy are Waves"?????
Waves are effects of vacuum fluctuations

Maybe you are walking in a Mine Field with the wrong map?
The humanity is asking the same...

AbbaRue

Of course DC has a vibration, the molecules are always vibrating inside the source.
As DC current flows through a conductor it is caused by vibrational  pulses in one direction.