Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dingel is a fraud !?! Will he be thrown into prison soon ?

Started by wile_coyote7, December 22, 2008, 08:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: wizardofmars on December 23, 2008, 09:43:23 PM
His business partners in Switzerland seem to think it's real.

http://www.responsesource.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=44351

Copied the text from over there:

WATER POWERED CAR INVENTOR SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS IMPRISONMENT!

* Submitted by: Ethos GmbH Schweiz
    * Monday, 22 December 2008

Daniel beside his warter powered car

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tägerwilen, Switzerland 21/12/2008 --/WORLD-WIRE/--

WATER POWERED CAR INVENTOR SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS IMPRISONMENT!

Daniel Dingle, the inventor of the world's first water powered car back in 1968, who Ethos CEO Peter Aldred met back in March of this year to discuss a strategic partner alliance with, has just been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Peter Aldred commented, "This is very convenient for 'the powers that be' who do not want Daniel's secret to be reviled. But we have already renewed our previous negations and are confident now of a mutually beneficial outcome for all mankind..."

Inventor, 82, gets 20 years for ‘estafa’
By Allison Lopez
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 03:11:00 12/20/2008

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/2...

Veteran lawyer Frank Chavez, who was approached by Dingel on Friday, said he would immediately appeal the court decision before it became final on Christmas Eve.

“I am taking up his case and will see to it that his conviction is reversed,” Chavez said. “Mankind will benefit from his invention ... How will we know his secret if we put him behind bars?”

Chavez, a former solicitor general, said he was impressed when he rode Dingel’s “water-powered” Toyota Corolla sedan.

Peter continued, "The most interesting point to this article is the fact that in 2000 a multi-national corporation gave Daniel $410,000.

Do you think that a multi-national corporation of this stature would freely back a project like this without first doing their due diligence that the invention is in fact genuine and far from being a hoax as the powers that be would prefer everyone to believe! I know that I definitely would before parting with $410,000.

The case isn't disputing the fact that the invention works but rather, for whatever reason, that Daniel decided not to proceed with the project with them. Maybe he thought, like he said to me, they were just another group who wanted to steal his invention from him once they discovered the secret of how it actually works for themselves.

http://www.dinglefoundation.com

Why is it that all water powered car inventors seem to wind up either dead or in prison...? There seems to be a definite pattern immerging here... I will leave you to draw your own conclusions...

Date: Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: Update Dingel

Hi Pete,

As reported by Delfin, I acted as counsel for Mr. Dingel yesterday.

Mr. Dingel has been making constant follow ups on us and as far as Delfin and I are concerned, it is a done deal: Ethos will be the one to distribute and market his inventions anywhere in the world (except the Philippines and South Korea where there is already an exclusive distributor). All that is needed is the contract and your signatures.

Please send us a draft of your Memorandum of Agreements and I will review them as soon as you send them. Once everything is ready, all you and Mr. Dingel need to do is sign them. We would prefer for you to come over and personally sign the contracts.

Best regards,

Joshua

Atty. Joshua P. Lapu

Ethos World GmbH Schweiz
Hauptstr. 46
CH-8274 Tägerwilen
Switzerland
Web: www.ethoseu.com
E-mail: sales@ethoseu.com

Swiss Tel: +41 71 669 1440
UK Tel: (+44) 01462 44 11 33
USA Tel: +1 951-723-4006

=====================================================

P.S: If Wolfgang Czapp from Stuttgart , Germany would not have visited Dingel
in the 1990ies and would not have done the videotape which he
sent to me and I digitized and posted it all over the Internet,
Dingel would not have been this popular by now...

So Dingel owns us a big thank you.
Otherwise he would still only be an unknown inventor  in the Philipines....
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum